Bulkware Collections

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
jb1kx1.jpg

That is a little large so here's another...

vx1yx5.jpg

Last edited:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's a link to where you can find the pages (posted on the previous page) associated with the Mr. Bulk driver programming guide. The reason I posted them is because apparently they CAN NOT be enlarged when viewing from some or all cell phones. This is shutergc's photobucket and the guide pages CAN easily be enlarged when viewing from a desktop computer.

http://s53.photobucket.com/user/shut...%20programming

Is it just me, or does it seem that wimmer has an ability to photograph lights that makes you want to own them? I've always liked Mr. Bulk lights, but now I want some after viewing wimm's pictures. It's like evil magic. :devil:

~ Chance

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
I cheat though. lol

After you scolded me about the vaseline I've been extra careful to make sure my lights are super clean and then I use whatever software available for final touch up. :)

Re: Bulkware Collections **Updated 6-6-09**

I posted a pic in Chance's FourSevens pic thread but it wasn't up to snuff, as I was so informed. So now my pics are good and Chauncey is like a mentor to me now. :help:

Hey! I didn't post any such thing. I just wondered why the hell it was covered in vaseline. :eeew: Nobody said anything about it being up to snuff or anywhere else for that matter. :lolsign:

~ CG

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Hey! I didn't post any such thing. I just wondered why the hell it was covered in vaseline. :eeew: Nobody said anything about it being up to snuff or anywhere else for that matter. :lolsign:

~ CG

Well, at least it wasn't covered in Crisco. :)

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice collection. You might have more than I. :sssh: I have a bunch of MrBulk around here. I have some Polished Brass, Aluminum and a bunch of anodized aluminum parts but unfortunately no Power Packs to go with them.

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Thanks! I have a small, but sorta diverse collection. This is my last one, the Lionheart Al with the three different size bodies (18650, 18500, and CR123A) that I got from Arewethereyetdad:

http://imgbox.com/VhtB11JK

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Back in 2007........ not with me anymore.
Brass LionCub (with RPM bezel and head) - Chameleon - black chrome Dragonheart - SS Dragonheart - LionCub (with RPM bezel, head and tube) - slim Chameleon

bulks.jpg

Another shot that has one additional aluminum LionCub

vitriner.jpg

And the pictures I used to sell the ss Dragonheart (which I dearly miss).

ssdragonheart.jpg

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Awesome! Thanks for posting that.