Butter and Bread and Sandwiches Oh My! (II)

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seared chicken, jasmine rice, onions bell pepper garlic, and some proper sauce

Note: my kid ate this. I’ll eat a couple crackers or something.

IMG_4162.jpeg

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
you all have some great skills not only looks good i know it is good. im watching the tv show the best thing i have ever aite right now . now there talking about corned beef omg ..btw i love rice it absorbs the flavors and is a filler

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let there be grape jelly.
Peanut butter, grape jelly, toasted white bread, house brand potato chips and Pennsilvania spring water.

There’s two kinds of people in the world…those that like more peanut butter and those that like more jelly.

I like mixing it in a bowl…somehow it changed the flavors

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man, a bag of tater tots is $8 where I live. Ore Ida extra crispy fries are $4. Crispy crowns $3. Tater tots are a rarity in our house anymore.

We're havin' peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for supper tonight with Lays potato chips. But yeah soup season has arrived here too.
I wish someone could explain to me why potatoes in Virginia are absolutely outrageous and I can drive 30 minutes to Kentucky Or Tennessee and get them a couple bucks cheaper.

That's eating rather Spartan for this thread.
Sometimes yer just too tired to prepare a proper meal. PP&J just fits the bill.

I wish someone could explain to me why potatoes in Virginia are absolutely outrageous and I can drive 30 minutes to Kentucky Or Tennessee and get them a couple bucks cheaper.
Same here in The Great State of Washington with apples. I think they ship the best ones to China.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
god i love food... i bet i spend 5 hours a day wathcing food shows. love all types love to learn how to make food.

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I threw it in a food processor and hit the go button

IMG_4218.jpeg

Seared Chicken pulled at 155 degrees
I can only develop a golden sear in a cast iron pan. Stainless and aluminum just burns before I get the golden brown

IMG_4219.jpeg

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
damn poppy thats my fav meal ps i made sour cream a few months ago id post recipe but i forgot it lol but i think it was just adding vinagear to cream . but dont try this i may be wrong.. lately i lean towards corn tortillas. walmart has them so cheap. ps if i could cook like you poppy id be like 900 pounds

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
View attachment 51747
Let there be grape jelly.
Peanut butter, grape jelly, toasted white bread, house brand potato chips and Pennsilvania spring water.
I had a bedtime snack of a grape jelly sammich last night. I would have had PB with it normally, but PB does not agree with me late at night. I know, bedtime eating is a no no, but I was hungry! I can't get to sleep when I'm hungry. 😟

raggie33

*the raggedier*
as a kid i made butter and jelly sandmiches butter!!!! not peanut butter lol . not sure why i did this lol