Butter and Bread and Sandwiches Oh My! (II)

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
View attachment 55603
Niblets. Right out of the can.
200.gif

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Niblets are better with butter. But I'm with you I could eat them cold.
Ate them out of the can while the "butter beans" were simmering. Had a 1/2 stick of butter left in the fridge. Mrs Fixer likes buttery lima beans and don't dig on corn so.....

If I had more butter the niblets would have been heated in a butter sauce with sea salt and fresh cracked pepper.

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
We had the same question on my military chat site about outdated beer. Seems as long as it wasn't too far over a year outdated then it was drinkable.
Funny you mentioned beer and the military. I had a cousin that was a medic in the US Army during the war in Vietnam. While he was out on patrol, the army supplied the troops with beer to drink--no water. At least, that was his story.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
No pics today Freinds I'm tired. But today I made chilli. Just used some chicken thighs( not paying for beef roast which I'd preference not gouund beef a I I mean a roast cut up) eww ground beef today it's all that tubed stuff. Well cooked the thighs first deboned them after cooking bone add flavor. Then spread meat.. then put in big can a diced tomatoes . A cut up onion chill beans lots of them .. added all to pressure cooker cooked 29 minutes with chilli powder and salt .then it's ready to be in my belly lol. … I love chilli when it's cold

Poppy

Flashaholic
No pics today Freinds I'm tired. But today I made chilli. Just used some chicken thighs( not paying for beef roast which I'd preference not gouund beef a I I mean a roast cut up) eww ground beef today it's all that tubed stuff. Well cooked the thighs first deboned them after cooking bone add flavor. Then spread meat.. then put in big can a diced tomatoes . A cut up onion chill beans lots of them .. added all to pressure cooker cooked 29 minutes with chilli powder and salt .then it's ready to be in my belly lol. … I love chilli when it's cold
Quite the chef! Sounds delicious.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Thanks friend your a great chef to. I love food love watch cooking shows or where they go to restaurants I travel with them in my mind.all over the world