Butter and Bread and Sandwiches Oh My! (II)

Solid Lifters

Solid Lifters

Enlightened
First, I'd like to apologize profusely for not being here. NOT my intention but I soo much rely on being notified as my memory is poop!

Second, Nonsence, thanks for the reply to my email some six months ago $%#^$&

Third, now that I'm here, I immediately regret it 'cause this damn thread makes me hungry again and fourth, Solid Lifters, congrats on your awesome values (the doctor)

:)

How ya been kids?

George
Good. How are you?

Since it's my birthday today, all diet restrictions are off for the day. Had a big breakfast of two english muffins with smoked chipotle turkey with cheese, had some corn chips with hot bean dip with the Booger Twins and tonight's dinner is my birthday favorite. Pics to come.

G

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good. How are you?

Since it's my birthday today, all diet restrictions are off for the day. Had a big breakfast of two english muffins with smoked chipotle turkey with cheese, had some corn chips with hot bean dip with the Booger Twins and tonight's dinner is my birthday favorite. Pics to come.

Happy Birthday...you have DIET restrictions?

G

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
happy birthday solif lidters!

and guiri.. oh i have answered? good. (no recall what it was about though. hahahah)

Sarcasm little grasshopper, sarcasm and no, you didn't..

Solid Lifters

Solid Lifters

Enlightened
Happy B-Day Lifters! Time to hone those dessert baking skills..
Dude, I got her done, bro! Just look below! :)

Happy Birthday...you have DIET restrictions?
For the past two weeks, yes. Lost 11 pounds. I think I gained half of that back thanks to today.

Birthday Meal Time, again.

Cheddar Beef Enchiladas with Spanish Rice
WVkzSZN.jpg

Cheddar Beef Enchilada Open Shot Close Up
QkTdCDX.jpg

Birthday Cake
Qwj7q34.jpg

Slice of Birthday Cake with Chocolate Ice Cream
lSt68XS.jpg

Yes, I'm aware the cake looks like Kermit the Frog took a dump all over it. It was still tasty! :)

Oh, my present I have yet to open. Too stuffed to open the box. Just gonna sit here and relax a bit, maybe take a nap.

NjZnSS8.jpg

StarHalo

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Chocolate GOOOOD, guitar even better. You should have your birthday more often, look at the giant present Gerrard's is preparing:

ifsHHAC.jpg

Solid Lifters

Solid Lifters

Enlightened
Chocolate GOOOOD, guitar even better. You should have your birthday more often, look at the giant present Gerrard's is preparing:

ifsHHAC.jpg

Don't think it's a guitar, it's too short. And Gerrard's might have something special, but it ain't for me. I totally quit drinking. I'm on a diet to lose weight, and beer is just empty calories. I still have four bottles of Lagunita's Brown Shugga I never finished. Gonna give it to some friends visiting on Saturday for my belated birthday party.

Birthday Cake
Qwj7q34.jpg

Yes, I'm aware the cake looks like Kermit the Frog took a dump all over it. It was still tasty! :)]

Kermit dooky taste good? Who knew? :lolsign:

Happy birthday Solid.

~ Chance
Yeah, I had no idea Kermit poop was so sweet and tasty. Kermit must be a diabetic.

Thanks. :)

And thanks to all for the birthday wishes.

N

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
now that you tasted the kermit emerald colored thing.. what was it?

todays sandwich (breakfast) was barley bread with meatwurst slices and yesterdays dinner leftover chicken breast served cold.. and margarin-butter mix. not butter. sigh. no. not the same. its close to butter but not really. it is just nice and soft to apply on top of bread even when cold. but i will be buying butter today. as i plan to have toast tomorrow and all these nonbuttery things do not work/taste good when melted on bread. butter it must be. and if i am feeling very energetic after work i might make some home made bread tonight. and then.. i definately need butter. haha. im ready and willing to use a cheese cutter to get my cold butter carved on top of my bread instead of using this buttermargarin mix that can be spread with butter knife like it would be summer.

and guiri.. oh havent i. hmm.. no.still no idea what was the email about.. was it about them hookers? and yes i did put your contact info there on that website. :D if the email was about that.. i just wonder why i didnt email you back after it. hmmm.. if it was of something else. then..i dont recall anything, maybe i never saw it. hahah.

Solid Lifters

Solid Lifters

Enlightened
now that you tasted the kermit emerald colored thing.. what was it?
It was supposed to be a birthday cake. Didn't look like one, but it tasted like one. So awesome.

Happy birthday Lifters! :twothumbs

Thank you. :twothumbs

I had leftovers. Same exact thing as yesterday.

Oh, I knew it wasn't a guitar. It was a ukulele. Fun instrument.

vGW05E3.jpg

G

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
and guiri.. oh havent i. hmm.. no.still no idea what was the email about.. was it about them hookers? and yes i did put your contact info there on that website. :D if the email was about that.. i just wonder why i didnt email you back after it. hmmm.. if it was of something else. then..i dont recall anything, maybe i never saw it. hahah.

Yep, that's what it was and not telling me makes you a bad person :)

Thanks (I suppose)

:)

Meganoggin

Meganoggin

Enlightened
Hey Lifters! Nice ukulele :twothumbs

Will you be doing traditional Hawaiian, or have you heard of a British performer called George Formby? Well worth a search!

G

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nogg, I saw plenty of Formby movies when I lived in Sweden :)

Solid Lifters

Solid Lifters

Enlightened
Hey Lifters! Nice ukulele :twothumbs

Will you be doing traditional Hawaiian, or have you heard of a British performer called George Formby? Well worth a search!
Thanks! It's beautiful looking.

I'm going Hawaiian and writing my own songs. Already wrote two songs on it. Just the music, since I'm not much of a lyricist. Didn't think it would be this odd to play one. The string spacing is much wider than guitar. Plus, the low string is the same as the high string but tuned down one key. So odd! My hand keeps making guitar chords and keep screwing songs up like Iz's Somewhere Over the Rainbow.

Leftovers again, but not cake or ice cream.