BYRD CARA CARA

husky20

Banned
I just picked up a couple of these one for me and one for my brother.I thought they looked pretty cool especialy for the price heard nothing but good reviews about them im not one of those people who writes stuff off because of where its made i could care less as long as its good.I have several spydercos and this reminds me alot of my endura 4 and i really like the look of it to. heres a review. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p122Pj4w6bg&feature=PlayList

Last edited:

DuckhunterInTN

Newly Enlightened
I agree. The knife is amazingly well crafted, even if it was twice or three times the price.

2xTap

Newly Enlightened
Last year I picked up a G-10 Cara Cara, and one of the alloy framed Raven's.........

spydiebyrds01mr3.jpg

A very solid well built folder, for the money. I took me a long time to get used to the Spyder-hole that Spyderco uses, and while I don't favor it.....as nice as the Byrd line is I dislike their thumbhole even more.

But they are hard to beat for the price.

2xTap

Butch003

Newly Enlightened
I've been using the Byrd Pelican at work, from the same family as the Cara Cara. It's a very tough, hefty piece and never needed any serious sharpening. And it costed <$20.