C Paks and new Lunasol 20?

Crash

Enlightened
half New Orleans, half Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Although I like the simplicity of the PD paks, arthritis makes my lights hard to use one handed sometimes. Add to that my having to use hand-lotion because of very dry skin and you can see why I'd be interested in one of the new Lunasol wave with a clicky. Will any be offered in this configuration or do you have any compatible C paks for sale?

Thanks.
Crash

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Sorry Crash,

No C pak option offering with the LunaSol 20's. As it turned out, I didn't even keep a single one for myself.

heckboy

Enlightened
I just received a Luna Sol 20 last week from B-S-T. The only thing I don't like is the recessed tail switch. I find the light difficult to operate because the tail switch must be pressed with the tip of the thumb, which isn't how I want to do it....:eek:

I considered various radical modifications to the light body to allow clearance for my thumb knuckle to actuate the light. Tonight while out walking the dog I decided to make a little tail button extension that I will bond to the piston. Yes, the light probably won't tail stand but I don't care about that anyway.

I keep you up on how this goes...

Regards,
HB

AndyTiedye

Flashlight Enthusiast
The clickie pack from the XR19-C does work with the Lunasol 20.

With all the nice Ti that has been showing up on B/S/T lately,
you'll probably find one pretty quickly.

Arsmechina modded a Pineapple into a 1x123 McGizmo-compatible clickie.
lunasol-pineapple.jpg

The clickie is integral, rather than it accepting a tailcap as the Pineapple did originally.

Maybe he has another (or would be willing to make one).
Pineapples are still available.

Not sure if the walls of the 2x123 Ti Aleph pack that is currently available
are thick enough to do the same kind of mod on it.

Last edited: