C3 HA opinions

Lonewolf

Enlightened
Hi thinking about buying this light it will be on sale for $104 (including a spare set of SF 123's) till 1/31. Any feedback will be useful.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I don't know what they are like but http://1stoptacticalgear.com/ has the C2 & C3 for $80, I e-mailed them and they said that shipping to the UK would be $15-20, I didn't notice where you are from but I guess they work out cheaper.

Hopefully someone else can tell you what they are like as a company, they responded to my e-mail within the day and considering the time difference that's pretty good.

I'm thinking about giving them a try, I fancy an E1-HA and a C3-HA
grin.gif
cool.gif

Tim

recercare

Enlightened
That IS inexpensive. Their prices are somewhat weird. There's no difference in price between E2GM and E2HA. 55$ for E2HA is a good price!

Lonewolf

Enlightened
I found that website a few weeks ago and posted a thread asking if anybody heard of them and nobody responded. I thought that was kind of strange about the pricing as well.

So what do you guys think about the C3?

PS I am from the east coast of the U.S.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I given in to the voices, they keep telling me to buy Surefires. HELP!!!

If you think these prices are strange (Low), I got my E2, I was a Surefire virgin before that, over here in the UK for wait for it ----- £98 about $150 ish, I could have got three of them from 1STG
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm not making that mistake again, I'm just about to order an E1 and C3 from 1STG, if you want to wait and find how it goes I'll let you know as and when I receive them, but by then the other sale will have finished.

Tim.

Lonewolf

Enlightened
LPS is having the sale and I am partial to him because of his customer service. I received an 8AX from him on 1/25 and the bulb exploded after 15 minutes I received a replacement lamp on 1/27. Which is Sunday I didn't even know the Post Office delivered on Sunday.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you think these prices are strange (Low), I got my E2, I was a Surefire virgin before that, over here in the UK for wait for it -----

Sounds familiar......sounds very familiar. Why on earth do things cost so much over here? It`s Not Fair
tongue.gif

Dunno where my next SF is coming from (or even when). I do know one thing- I`m not buying it in this country!

shocked.gif
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Where do you get your CR123As from?

The best i've found is picstop where 3 panasonics are £6.50, have you got any other ideas about this?

Tim

Lonewolf

Enlightened
cerberus check out the batteries thread I found a site that sells Panasonic 123's in the UK for 1.19 pounds each. The thread is called "cheap 123's in the UK"