Camping Get Together (NJ, PA, NY, CT area)

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
As standard fire fighting issued equipement we have the Streamlight LightBox and Streamlight Survivor. A few guys cary an additional personal light, of which the most popular is the Streamlight 4AA ProPoly (mult led and the newer luxeon version). One guy has the Pelican Recoil, another the Pelican Saber 2 C, and the rest should be shot for what they carry... ie Mini mags, or cheep plastic junk lights!

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
broke.gif
I've updated the list of people who I've received funds from, and how many people they have paid for. I will continually update this list as the funds come in. Many of you have sent me PM's letting me know the money is on the way. Thank you!

:huh2: Ok, I received two more payments today in the mail. One was from Chris M. In Keedysville MD. I'm sorry but I've been talking to more than one Chris here on CPF about the camping trip, and you didn't put your CPF name so I don't know which one you are. Please let me know.

:anyone: And, I received $10 cash from someone in Southbury, CT with no name on or inside of the envelope. Please let me know who this is from too.

:confused: If you haven't already sent it out, please let me know your CPF name when you send me the money. Thanks.

As of 7/19/06

Kartracer31 - 1
Luxlover - 1
Karlthev - 2
Data - 6
Ras_Thavas - 2
? Chris in MD - 1
? Southbury, Ct - 1

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
broke.gif
I've updated the list of people who I've received funds from, and how many people they have paid for. I will continually update this list as the funds come in. Many of you have sent me PM's letting me know the money is on the way. Thank you!

huh2.gif
I haven't heard from Chris M. In Keedysville MD yet about what his CPF name is.

confused.gif
If you haven't already sent it out, please let me know your CPF name when you send me the money. Thanks.

As of 7/20/06

Kartracer31 - 1
Luxlover - 1
Karlthev - 2
Data - 6
Ras_Thavas - 2
? Chris in MD - 1
Archangel - 1
Milkyspit - 1

Last edited:

DaGunn

Newly Enlightened
What is your PayPal addy? I will send funds immediately. Don't make me have to write a check, get your mailing address, write that on an envelope, get a stamp, and then run to a mailbox to deposit it. We B in the 21st Century now!

Yes, I am lazy. Looking forward to the camp-out! I have to get a new mountain-pie maker before then.

Take Care!
Dave

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Dave,

19th century Tim here! Sorry, but I don't have a pay pal account set up to receive money. :sigh: Gotta do it the old fashion way. :drool:

Anyway, glad you're gonna make the campout! Talk 2 U soon --Tim

AnimalHousePA

Enlightened
Hello everyone!,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jim and I live right outside of Philadelphia in Montgomery county. I'm new to this board (well at least to posting, as this is my first). I'll be attending this Pocono get together and I am looking forward to it! I camped out at this park a few years ago and it was a nice place. Anyway, see you there...Jim :rock:

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
broke.gif

huh2.gif
I haven't heard from Chris M. In Keedysville MD yet about what his CPF name is.

confused.gif
If you haven't already sent it out, please let me know your CPF name when you send me the money. Thanks.

As of 7/23/06

Kartracer31 - 1
Luxlover - 1
Karlthev - 2
Data - 6
Ras_Thavas - 2
? Chris in MD - 1
Archangel - 1
Milkyspit - 1
Walt175 -1
Mrichelo - 1

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Milky I pm'ed KR this morning I have been away from computers since tuesday. Had a nice camping trip with my family in Front Royal VA.

C

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
broke.gif

confused.gif

As of 7/23/06

Kartracer31 - 1
Luxlover - 1
Karlthev - 2
Data - 6
Ras_Thavas - 2
Christoph - 1
Archangel - 1
Milkyspit - 1
Walt175 -1
Mrichelo - 1

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Supporter
Beamhead said:
welcome.gif
to cpf!:) Wish I could go.
wedgie.gif

Beam

Oh come on, it's just a quick plane ride and I will gladly pick you up at the Allentown airport! :grin2:

Dave

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
broke.gif

confused.gif

As of 7/24/06

Kartracer31 - 1
Luxlover - 1
Karlthev - 2
Data - 6
Ras_Thavas - 2
Christoph - 1
Archangel - 1
Milkyspit - 1
Walt175 -1
Mrichelo - 1
AnimalHousePA - 1

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Data said:
Milky, are you bringing your boys?

Data, that decision is a work in progress. The youngest is definitely not attending... the 4yo might, the 6yo is the most likely... thing is, none of them have gone camping before so I really need to put up the tent in the backyard and see how they do with an overnight out there... if they're okay with that, I'm optimistic that they can do an overnight at the campground.

What about you?

greenLED

Flashaholic
Milky, have you guys "camped" in the living room yet? That's how I got my kid started. We did that a couple of times, then moved out to the yard, before actually going out for real.

:eek: I just noticed the milkycandle in your sigline is "alive"! Cool!

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
BIll from Lanc Cnty....I'm also interested in coming...I'll try to decide for sure soon....I don't see an address to send some bucks too?

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Supporter
greenLED, I do not see how Milky expects us to "camp-out" without all of us having been equipped with milkycandles. :whistle:

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
greenLED said:
Milky, have you guys "camped" in the living room yet? That's how I got my kid started. We did that a couple of times, then moved out to the yard, before actually going out for real.

:eek: I just noticed the milkycandle in your sigline is "alive"! Cool!

Greenster, a number of us have camped in Milkey's livingroom! :D

(I was personally sent an invite, but the timing gods are unfavorable. :( )

Larry