Cannot login or sign up to BudgetLightForum

lumen aeternum

Enlightened
I have a note saying I signed up long ago, but now it says my username does not exist.
Tried signing up again, but when I press Create Account it blinks back to the top of the same page.
I don't receive any email notification.
It says:

MANY ISP-PROVIDED EMAIL SERVICES SUCH AS @ATT.NET WILL ***NOT RECEIVE*** THE REGISTRATION MESSAGE AT ALL.

so if I am one of those, what am I supposed to do about it?

Jelly

Administrator
Staff member
CPF Supporter
Sorry, we are not associated with them. We are glad you are here with us, why not post here?

lumen aeternum

Enlightened
I want to participate in some of their group buys. I know a lot of CPF people belong, and I just cant find a way to communicate with BLF unless I am a member. Catch-22 !

Chauncey Gardiner

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
Perhaps a PM to one of the members that posts under the same username here and on BLF asking them if they would contact management on your behalf.

lumen aeternum

Enlightened
Perhaps a PM to one of the members that posts under the same username here and on BLF asking them if they would contact management on your behalf.
But unless I AM a member, I cannot see the BLF member list.
Hoping someone who is in BLF will see my question & ask the BLF management about the Catch-22.

Greta

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, we are not associated with them. We are glad you are here with us, why not post here?
As Jelly said, we are not associated with them. So if you have an issue with them, perhaps you should be having this discussion somehow on THEIR site and not ours? -OR- ... as Jelly suggested, you could participate in -THIS- community? You are welcome here :)

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
What gracious hosts we have here at Candlepowerforums.
Seems like every few years or so it seems someone here will bring up BLF that causes a look/see over there. As in the past, it is clear why I'm active here, people are more polite in putting up with me.

There appears to be no way to contact leadership over there unless you are a bonafide member. Perhaps you should get on a device that is not recognized by them as belonging to lumen aeternum, and become a new member. Now how about we stop this thread before our welcome is worn out on CPF!

Fun fact:
Over at that other forum (in 2014?) were some flaming gripes about the moderation of CPF that was eventually stopped by their head honcho. Certainly increases admiration for CPF leadership and high standards. Yay us!