Celebrity to Work For?

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
If you worked for a celebrity which one wouldn't you mind working for or seeing everyday?

I'll go first - Selma Hayak. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm with lurker...although I wouldn't actually consider it work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
the bigest jerk ive heard was that rambo guy. id like to work for anna nicole and drew barrymoore andselma hayak she is good to. and j low .

flashlight_widow

Enlightened
I'd love to be under - oops, I mean work for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif - Dita von Teese (Playboy model), Ron Livingston (actor), Chris Noth (actor). I'd settle for Catherine Zeta Jones or George Clooney, though.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i love catherine but she is so tall. and oim so short i hate being short

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
the bigest jerk ive heard was that rambo guy. id like to work for anna nicole and drew barrymoore andselma hayak she is good to. and j low .

[/ QUOTE ]

Drew Barrymore would be interesting. I thought Kevin Bacon would be too. Because then you might show up in the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon trivia.

Mike

flashlight_widow

Enlightened
I think Drew Barrymore would be super fun.

J.Lo - not so sure. Maybe I could be her wedding coordinator? At least I'd always have a job. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
o i love drew barrymore i watchall her movies she is so i cant expalin it.watched 50 first dates last night just cause she was in it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
PK. Oh to be able to play with the toys on his desk... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think I could work for any celebrity--I can't deal with big egos. Okay, so I'm stereotyping...

Topper

Flashaholic*
Rae Dawn Chong. 15 or so years ago my wife came back from a trip and told me several people asked her if she was Rae Dawn Chong and wanted photos with her. I split a gut laughing; she had no clue who Rae Dawn Chong was. When Eric (my son) saw Commando the first time on TV not the tape
He was confused as why she left Arnie for me. I got a real kick out of that showed him some real knife and bullet scars I have (not from Arnie) and told him the best man always wins.
He sometimes calls me idiot boy a term of indearment.
Lately its "gee dad you could of owned Kalafornia if you gave up mom"
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Unicorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Probably Drew Carey. When his show was onthe air still, he took his crew on surprise cruises, and trips. Once he told them that they had to attend a mandatory seminar on something boring. He also told them that they needed their passprots for some reason. When they got together, he told them he was actually taking them on a trip, totally paid for. Now that's a cool boss to have.