cell phone batteries and chargers?

J

johnnyk

Newly Enlightened
Looking at my cell phones battery.... it's 3.7 volts, lithium ion.....
Don't know mah (?). Charger works great... could I use this or a pair of these as a power pack for a light?????
Obviously it will be hard to work with the small contacts on battery.....

Lynx_Arc

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
you could run a light off of that, or even an LED too but may want to add a resistor to not overdrive it.

yekim

yekim

Enlightened
I have been wondering the same thing. I have multiple old Nokias and chargers running around. Would be kind of cool to stuff some LED's in the lid, maybe a solar panel on the outside of the lid, a clip/magnet combo on the back....yea. Personal area/emergency lighting. USing a Razr as a donor one could set it up to charge off a USB or the like.

Car chargers, wall chargers, multi levels, multiple mounts, etc....could be the next big think in personal lighting, especially if one could figure out how to get it to project a beam when it is closed and it could be used as a regular flashlight.

BEat to the punch;

http://www.altuslumen.com/FlMain.html

Last edited:
Lynx_Arc

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
you could even go and order a circuit for li ion lights and use it in your design if you wanted to... 5 modes etc.

Cuso

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: wow gold

I made a purchase for 1500G WOW GOLD on the Aegwynn-Alliance server and as 2008-4-29 I have only received 1000g. You guys give great service I know I will get the rest in the end I think Its just taking a bit long.Thepowerlevel provide cheap and better wow gold ,Worldofwarcraft gold and wow power leveling service
Your stay will be a short one...

Lynx_Arc

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
Re: wow gold

you shouldn't quote spambots, it makes you the spammer then