Sold/Expired Cerakote Service *Run 3 Open!* Get your lights coated by a NIS certified applicator!

Status
Not open for further replies.
iNcHeS

iNcHeS

Newly Enlightened
Wow that is genuinely awesome! What head/bezel and body are you using for that?

I'm in this is my mini stormy.
The camera died before I got a chance to take a shot of my Stormtrooper Cooly :shakehead maybe later.

Ministormtrooper.jpg

ministormtrooper2.jpg

Thanks Bugsy

Rat

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Wow that is genuinely awesome! What head/bezel and body are you using for that?

Thanks I love this little pocket blaster with the Kenji quad it sure has some balls for its size.
I have no idea what the body is some one ?
I think the bezel is a solarforce same as the tail "L2-S8"

Camera batteries charged and here is the Cooly stormtrooper. Note Bugsy coated the drop inn's retaining rings outer black, inner white.
With a bright *** pushed single drive SST90 smooth this thing also kicks hard.

Stormcooly850.jpg

cheers guys

badtziscool

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Awesome awesome awesome looking lights Rat! I was always borderline with the cooly host in stock anno, but the orange and white cerakote makes it look freaking nice!

bugsy714

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello to all,

Apologies for my absence; my little heathen children gave me a nasty virus that had me hospitalized and laid up for weeks now; thankfully I am feeling much better now and will be trying to dig out of any hole this may have created =)

The pictures really look amazing and it has been so much fun getting all of your stuff coated! We are getting ready to do the school bus yello run; white and black and possibly Ti Blue....anyone else interested in something??

borealis

borealis

Newly Enlightened
I have no idea what the body is some one ?
I think the bezel is a solarforce same as the tail "L2-S8"
The body is probably Solarforce L2m, but the bezel is not solarforce.

Rat

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Hello to all,
Apologies for my absence; my little heathen children gave me a nasty virus that had me hospitalized and laid up for weeks now; thankfully I am feeling much better now and will be trying to dig out of any hole this may have created =)

Hi Charles
Sorry to hear you have been sick hope you and the kids are all well now. Must have been a bad virus to end up in hospital you can keep that.
Maybe I will need to sterilise my box when I get it lol.

The body is probably Solarforce L2m, but the bezel is not solarforce.

Sorry than I have no idea what the bezel is.

cheers

Last edited:
firefighterb

firefighterb

Newly Enlightened
Hey Charles.....glad you are feeling better....PM sent on White hosts.

WarriorOfLight

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Charles,

Good to hear you feeling better :twothumbs
Sounds good that yellow is ready for painting. Please PM me when it is time for paying. :)

Nicrod

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Hi,

I would be Intrested in having my 6P coated black (matte black )(stealth black). Or the likes of.

Thanks

Nick

Last edited:
fl0t

fl0t

Enlightened
Here are a couple pics of my 6P directly from Bugsy. I haven't even put a drop-in yet

IMG_7724%2520%2528Medium%2529.JPG

IMG_7723%2520%2528Medium%2529.JPG

Kudos Bugsy!

M

Mochiba

Newly Enlightened
Hi Bugsy,

Does it cost extra to remove old cerakote?

I have a cerakoted d10 I would like refinished in bright white.

Thanks for offering this service.

mr.lumen

mr.lumen

Enlightened
just wanted to know if you received my host. thanks!

mr.lumen

mr.lumen

Enlightened
also curious about the extra white parts you have for sale. i want to piece together a black and white light from my left over 6p host.

bugsy714

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
My sincere apologies for falling off the face of the earth for a month; my family ended up getting the virus that I had and I have been caring for my wife and two sons 1 and 4 who are all starting to finally feel better...as you can tell summer 2012 has been a nightmare!

I'll be back on here more, trying to make sure I touch base with you all; feel free to call my cell phone anytime; the number is in your initial pm with the address

Rat

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
My sincere apologies for falling off the face of the earth for a month; my family ended up getting the virus that I had and I have been caring for my wife and two sons 1 and 4 who are all starting to finally feel better...as you can tell summer 2012 has been a nightmare!

I'll be back on here more, trying to make sure I touch base with you all; feel free to call my cell phone anytime; the number is in your initial pm with the address

Hi Charles
Sorry to hear the whole family ended up sick. You must have been very busy looking after three sick people especially two being so young.

As much as I am dying to get my hands on my lights I understand. The problem I have is my wife has me on a light ban :(
It’s been so long since I have had a new light come in the mail I am going cold turkey.
I need a fix.
I will send you a Text.
Cheers

Rat

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
[FONT=&quot]Hey Charles
Can you reply to my PM's next time you are logged in please.
I have also sent you a text if you could reply so I know what’s going on that would be great.[/FONT]

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.