Changes...

DaveTheDude

Thank you Poppy. Yes, it is time. I turned 59 years old this year and realized there are things I still need to do in this life. I went on a 15 mile/9 hour kayak trip Friday night for the Full Moon. My boat got flipped, I lost my phone to the depths of the Great Colorado River, every muscle in my body was screaming and I had the best time EVER! :D

SCAVENGER HUNT !!! First one to find Greta's missing phone somewhere in the Colorado River wins a free flashlight! (Some restrictions apply. Flashlight selected cannot exceed 3000 lumens. Phone must be verified by Greta as her actual phone: some other rafter's phone lost overboard amongst the Colorado rapids is not a winning entry. Must be a Registered Member in good standing with the community; i.e. - no jeers lodged against you within the past twelve months.)

Good hunting!

Oh, and thanks Greta for hosting this forum. I've benefited from this forum and its members enormously.

Best wishes,

DaveTheDude

Mr. Tone

Thanks for everything you have done for the CPF community, Greta! Life has been so busy with work, family, etc. that I don't get to post much at all anymore but still lurk in the shadows. ;) I had to log in after seeing this, though, and I wish you the best in your future endeavors. It is good to know you will still be around and helping out with the transition. You have run a great proverbial ship here IMHO.

To the new owner, Chris (Jelly), you are taking something already great and I also wish you well with the new ownership of CPF.

Greta

Administrator
Staff member
SCAVENGER HUNT !!! First one to find Greta's missing phone somewhere in the Colorado River wins a free flashlight! (Some restrictions apply. Flashlight selected cannot exceed 3000 lumens. Phone must be verified by Greta as her actual phone: some other rafter's phone lost overboard amongst the Colorado rapids is not a winning entry. Must be a Registered Member in good standing with the community; i.e. - no jeers lodged against you within the past twelve months.)

It's a red iPhone (of course it's red! What else did you expect from me? :grin2:) with red corner "bumpers", a gold English Bulldog and a gold ring on the back. :D FWIW - we tried the "Find My Friend" app... and well... "Friend" seems to be MIA... :laughing:

gunga

Thank you Greta. I got my start in this hobby 15 years ago here, the fire (light?) still burns bright. I came to love the kindness and friendship shown here. I hope the forum continues to flourish in whatever form it takes. I'll be here for the ride!

LD 5050

Thank you for putting in the effort to create and maintain what CPF is: the best flashlight community on the planet. I wish you success, happiness, and peace.

sgt253

Greta,
Thank you for all of your hard work in maintaining and improving this forum over these many years, it is most appreciated. May you have the best of luck in your future endeavors.

kashmir

Thank you Greta for all you have given to CPF over the years. Best wishes in your future endeavors!

Cyclops942

CPF Supporter
Supporter
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Greta,

Well… Another new owner to break in. What will I do?

All joking aside, I hope you, KC, and the rest of the family enjoy this next chapter in your life. I have enjoyed getting to know you, and the time I’ve spent with you over the years, at CPF GTGs and other places, has been very enjoyable.

To the new owner Chris, I say welcome, and I hope things go well for you, too!