Changes...

ank

I'm just curious if it was close to the online website worth estimates, which is $70k :)

Greta

Administrator
Staff member
I'm just curious if it was close to the online website worth estimates, which is $70k :)
As KITRO mentioned, that is a private transaction and really no one's business except ours. And then there's that pesky non-disclosure... :censored:;)😄

wolfy

WOW, didnt think I would see the day, I know I have only been around tens years, but thanks for keeping the place running in all this time. Here to another 20years!

Greta

Administrator
Staff member
Greta,

Thank you for always being fair and balanced. Well done! Well done, indeed!

Two things before you turn over the ship's wheel:

Can my avatar get his flashing flashy back?

Will you please ban and reinstate wacbzz once more for old times' sake?
LMAO!! - Ah the good old days! 🤣

greenpondmike

Greta, I wasn't on here when you were more active so I really didn't know anything about you- cept you were the boss lady. You made me grin in one of the threads that was closed maybe a half a year ago. You somewhat revealed the kind of person you are in that thread and all kidding aside you got my respect and you are a real person like the rest of us instead of a person that is all business all the time. You have personality.

I hope you have a good and happy life and may God bless you.

Last edited:

Trenchant

Thanks for all of the EDC love you put into the forums over the years, Greta. I wish you all the best for the future.

pepinfaxera

Wishing you the best in life.
I have been very inactive, obviate reasons. Don't look for dissenters like me.
You can be proud to have run a great forum that, has been of great help to many people (policemen, firemen, rescuers, plumbers, etc.) that thanks to forums like this one knew that besides bazaar flashlights, there are good flashlights and where they could buy them.
Don't look for dissidents like me, look at the good friends you have and the thousands of enthusiasts of CandlePowerForums, today members 277,136
Heads up and thanks for keeping this forum alive all these years.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Original version in Spanish language:
Deseándote lo mejor en esta vida.
He sido muy poco activo, obviar motivos. No mires para disidentes como yo.
Puedes estar orgullosa de haber dirigido un gran foro que, ha sido de gran ayuda para muchas personas (policías, bomberos, rescatistas, fontaneros, etc.) que gracias a foros como este supieron que además de las flaslight de bazares, existen buenas linternas y donde las podían comprar.
No mires para disidentes como yo, mira a los buenos amigos que tienes y a los miles de entusiastas de CandlePowerForums, hoy members 277,136
La cabeza alta y gracias por mantener vivo este foro todos estos años.

greenpondmike

Have these changes been a contributor to what seems to be a vast increase in unrelated advertisements? I get it, if it is. But wondering…
I haven't seen any advertisements before or since the change. I use bromite browser though. It is a custom chrome browser.

paulr

Wow, congrats Greta, I haven't been around here in years but I just heard about this and I hope you are super rich now! You have earned it, and I'll add my thanks to everyone else's for all the work and joy you brought to this forum.

Best wishes and stay illuminated!
--Paul

flashy bazook

I go away for a few months, some change was likely, but this?

Greta, you are an inspiration and a wonder. I hope your new path will be one full of joy and contentment for you and your family.

17 years of contributing to this wonderful community is something to be super proud of, I hope you feel that and draw strength from all that you accomplished.

The past year and a half has been trying for all of us, and for many it has been a time to rethink many things and consider the past, the present, and the future. Large numbers of people have left their jobs and are doing new things. It gives the young an opening to show what they can do. I must say the forum here seems to be working smoothly, so the new owner is putting in a lot of work. A good sign for sure.

It is dark here where I am, but surrounded by many flashlights to light my path, I feel better about what has been and what is yet to come. Flashlights that I pondered over and acquired painstakingly over many years, guided by the wise heads generously posting their thoughts and experiences. And, too, hearing the many friendly voices through the wonders of this forum.

May the light shine upon your path too, Greta, and may the night always be full of light.