• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Charity Auctions

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

You are killing me.

Honestly if I win I would just go direct drive single mode...The light has excellent mass and thermal path so even direct drive would take a long time to get hot. The beam on this baby is outstanding with a Dedome LED too.

Oh by the way. This light will bear the 1st XML2 U3 LED! (From me anyway)

$141 :)

wedlpine

Enlightened
Surefire P2X Fury
This is a Surefire P2X Fury in Mint Condition donated by CPF member thedoc007 for charity auction
The light includes the original 2*CR123A body and a bored 18650 body
A nice Nite-ize holster shown is also included
The light is modded by me to be a single mode and is able to take any batteries you can fit in it.
2*CR123A, 1*IMR18650, 2*18350 will all work fine. The light can even take 4*18650 if you have extension for it.
Simple on off never over heat bright tactical or duty light :)
I will include a brand new Olight 3400mAh :)

Looking forward to finally getting this light. :D

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Receipt from POLAR BEARS INT.

POLAR BEARS INT. <[email protected]>
5:52 PM (0 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Company: POLAR BEARS INT.
Reference Number: 45AE520A-5446FFDC-529-18D374

Subtotal: $130.00
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $0.00
Total: $130.00

[h=3]Polar Bears International <[email protected]>[/h]
5:52 PM (7 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Af-49ZFezK6EBowokrueyT6MyQUzVe0P_hgRTk_CzL_cwoT_8PcjCACwo_-nyruKlEdX-zYX8eAgnKrUP57o_J8n7p-ou0bLX34pRqas1TUoyKI_gNdaiQE1hpRCaA=s0-d-e1-ft

Vinh Nguyen
24005 35th Ave S
Kent WA 98032
Dear ,
If you can be certain of nothing else today, you can be certain that you've made a difference.
Thanks to your recent donation of $130, we are one step closer to ensuring polar bears in the wild for generations to come. Closer to a balanced arctic ecosystem—to a healthier, cooler planet.
The loss of sea ice taking place in the Arctic due to human-caused climate change threatens not only polar bears, but the entire arctic ecosystem—and losing the polar bear means losing a sentinel species. At Polar Bears International, we believe that individual actions to reduce greenhouse gases can help create new social norms and foster sustainable habits. Collectively, these actions have power and can make a difference in conserving polar bear habitat, and by working together and with others to form one strong voice, we can motivate businesses and governments to make choices that ensure a sustainable future.
Your support inspires us. Because your dedication to a future for polar bears matches ours, we continue to work towards fewer emissions and reduced consumption. We share what we've learned about polar bears through our scientific research, how treading more softly affects their livelihood. We encourage people like you to ask your friends and family, your community—and especially your elected officials—to take action against climate change.
If you haven't done so already, we hope you'll join our email list; our quarterly e-newsletters and period action alerts will keep you current on the status of polar bears and ways you can continue to make a difference moving into the future.
Thank you for your concern for our warming world—and for being a part of the solution to the challenges facing the Arctic. We look forward to your continuing participation in our efforts!

Best wishes,
OvrD16dbSlI0E85761i4IgwXLDWIM52YBH7pwTfcOnED3L0udrJM1OZUE_eaIFf9feZvUa9lhevMbl_UC6EAbWdD5q-316j_PXoAm0Q5k2VyaouAgQUAXEJiYHF1V_s=s0-d-e1-ft

Amy C. Shellenberger
Assistant Director of Marketing & Development

No goods or services were provided to you for your generous contribution of $130. Polar Bears International is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Our federal tax identification number is 77-0322706.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I will find something else to put up for donation auction :)

If anyone have anything they want to send me for donation charity please email me ;-)