Cheap long range thrower that could be useful for spotting big foot!

Flashlightmaster2021

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys I try to keep my flashlight collection to a minimum and to stuff ill use. I have the two thrunite t2s and the cata pult mini whish is my edc thrower. I was thinking about getting this budget thrower for a long time now. I think it would be could for searching for big foot ets its on ebay xlm p70. There are few you tube videos on it. it seem like such decent light for the price. Any ones thoughts.

XLM P70

Lumen83

Enlightened
For bigfoot you could also consider an IR LED and IR camera. That way bigfoot wont run away before you spot him. The NightFos XB5 is cheap, and you could pair that will a night vision monocular like the bushnell equinox.

Flashlightmaster2021

Newly Enlightened
this is a much better idea. It drives me crazy watching the big foot shows and the other story's of other cryptic yet no one has shot and killed one . But dinosaurs where real and much bigger that big foot.

Lumen83

Enlightened
That's what I'm thinking. With the right IR light and camera, you could be famous. Just gotta out the time in out there in the woods.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Big Foot was last reported seen wearing a pair of @bykfixer Maui Jim's 😎
Screenshot_20221013-130055.jpg

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Stop shining those puny flashlights at me!
Just messes with my night vision.
You really dont want to get on my bad side!

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
One could only guess that the XLM-P70 is worth every bit of its low price tag, with PWM, 6700K color temperature and lying about 6K lumens. I bet it's probably more like 700-800Lm. Lumintop GT mini Pro & ODL20C are also probably well worth ~50 bucks and I suspect out-perform it. Here . is . what . I did for 88 bucks plus ship for a quality built host with quality light easily worth twice its price and endlessly configurable. But I suppose it isn't really a budget light. It's a luxury light.

OoafQCM_d.webp

Last edited:

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh! That modified M4 is sweet

That is the Greenbean. He sold it to me, which is why I call it that, in honor of the man and his generosity. But it probably cost me more than this compelling low budget thrower:

Here I wanted to present my latest build, it is somewhat low cost and has a super high range.

That would light up Bigfoot, but only for a split second before immolating him in an instaflash.

zhillzpip

Newly Enlightened
One could only guess that the XLM-P70 is worth every bit of its low price tag, with PWM, 6700K color temperature and lying about 6K lumens. I bet it's probably more like 700-800Lm. Lumintop GT mini Pro & ODL20C are also probably well worth ~50 bucks and I suspect out-perform it. Here . is . what . I did for 88 bucks plus ship for a quality built host with quality light easily worth twice its price and endlessly configurable. But I suppose it isn't really a budget light. It's a luxury light.

OoafQCM_d.webp
What is the light on far left