Cheers & Jeers Question

Wurkkos

UFO

Newly Enlightened
I'm new here and don't want to break any rules. On the "Cheers & Jeers" section, is this only for transactions within the CPF community, or are we allowed to address "good/poor" customer service from outside companies?

I received exceptional service from a flashlight store and wanted to let other people know, but again, don't want to break the rules.

Any guidance would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Bullzeyebill

Staff member
You can give a cheer with out a direct link to the store.
This because we use some caution with new members.

Bill

bykfixer

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
Sometimes folks join just to advertize. At a car forum I lurk at members seem to have a thing about writing essays for college kids. Often they post 15 or 20 times and suddenly……post 21 is another "essay writing" link.
What? C'mon man, cut it out!

It is kinda weird, to say the least and very disappointing. Did they join with malice? Probably not.

At CPF the rules prevent that kind of thing where at the other site they are so relaxed it's just easy to take advantage of their system. Many have left CPF due to the strict policies and thorough over sight. Yet this is a (mostly) drame-free, tight community due to the system set in place a long time ago where members police themselves.

So this thread here is a good example of that and speaking for myself it is appreciated that the question was raised UFO. Bravo!!