• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to Andrew & Amanda!

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would just like to say that I too appreciate the customer service from Andrew and Amanda. They are very responsive to emails and put their best foot forward on the job.

JohnnyBravo

Enlightened
Good selection, pricing, and customer service! Had an issue w/ a JetBeam headlamp many months after purchasing it. They exchanged it for me instead of referring me to JB. Just glanced at my order history page from their website; 13 orders since 2015...

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
Andrew - Amanda is an excellent business. The " Deal of the day " is great marketing. I wait for Fridays to see what's coming. I also had an issue with an Armytek I purchased from them. Fearing the terrible Armytek run around service, I asked Andrew Amanda to handle the warranty claim. They did. I do not believe Andrew Amanda could do a better job.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just to add my 2 cents...many years ago I bought an Olight S15(I went through a phase where I bought a number of lights that had the option of spare battery tubes). I had ordered a total of 3 body tubes for the S15 so I could run a single 14500, two alkaline cells or three NIMH cells and still stay in the voltage range. When using two bodies, the light flared and died. I emailed and explained the circumstances. Andrew wrote back explaining a number of customers had accidentally put two 14500's in and fried the led. I explained my rationale for having three tubes, and shared a number of lights that I had with multi body tubes. He was very polite, just asking questions to verify that I had not unintentionally used too much power. I returned the light for a new one as easy as can be. I got the impression he had been burned in a couple of cases, yet he was polite, thorough and gladly handled the warranty. As a result I am still a customer Year's later and highly recommend them.