Cheers to Nitecore Store

Wurkkos

mightysparrow

Enlightened
I had a problem with a Nitecore light purchased from Nitecore Store. I emailed them last night, knowing that they are very busy of late and not expecting a response until at least next Monday, and possibly much later. To my surprise, I received an email response this afternoon, less than 24 hours after my email was sent. The email from the store indicated that they would stand behind their customer and the claims they made for their product. They agreed to take my unit back and replace it with a new one. I could not ask for better customer service. Thank you, Nitecore Store. I will be buying more products from you in the future.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Yes it's when things go sour that we find out who stands behind their product: who may charge a little more (or not) but can be counted on for a decent, functioning product, shipped and delivered promptly.

This Friday, A quick internet search of Nitecore TIP's for sale showed no mention of the lockout defect on the initial release of product, except for a kind of sideways mention by NitecoreStore.
Banggood, Gearbest, BatteryJunction, bhphotovideo, Amazon, and most disappointing, illumn, just made out like nothing had been wrong. And I'm thinking they do not have the revised TIP to sell yet (may be wrong).

So Yes, Way to Go nitecorestore.