chinese "POLICE" xenon

coppertrail

coppertrail

Enlightened
divxdude said:
was wondering if anyone knows if my 18650 Li-Ion
cells would fit in the tube. was thinking of converting one to Luxeon rechargeable.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Police-Xenon-Super-Bright-FLASHLIGHT-TORCH-Case-swat_W0QQitemZ140059013481
Not sure, but that looks very similar to this light being offered with a charger from Batteryspace.com . . .

I'd like to know if anyone owns one as I'm looking to order this charger/light combo. 6V bulb, sounds like it would be pretty bright.

LEDcandle

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bot a similar type police light and swapped out the 6v bulb with 8v bulbs and ran the light on 2 x R123as. Yes, it is pretty bright, especially with the 8v. Almost like a SF P90.

Only thing is both the police lights I bought had crappy reflectors; one was frosted/stippled so it had practically no spot. The other was reflective but couldn't seem to focus well. I believe the bulbs are crappy too as the filament is rather 'longish' and doesn't make a nice spot. But output wise, its pretty good for a budget light.

Anyway, I bought the light because it was a good host for a Lux V mod. The bulb module was a perfect fit for a Lux star and a small round circuit (downboy) fit at the bottom of the module pretty nicely.