Christmas LEDs!!!

Deth

Newly Enlightened
Target Stores appear to be carrying their own brand of LED christmas lights... in four color glory! ROYG but no BIV
smile.gif

It comes in three varieties: globes, stars and snowflakes (white only), and in 60 lights ($7.99) and 120 lights ($12.99).

And for those not in states with Target, bear in mind that other Dayton-Hudson stores (Marshall Fields, et. al)

Now if only they had blue lights!

Darell

Flashaholic
Fantastic news! I'll have to check those out ASAP. Is that Red Orange Yellow Green? My fav would be a string of just white and blue....but nobody else seems to see it that way
frown.gif

I've been trying to track down the frigging Foreverbright Xmas lights, and am having a heck of a time still. The distributor seems to be inundated, and never has time to fax me his inventory as he says he will.

Thanks for the heads up!

Deth

Newly Enlightened
Originally posted by darell:
Fantastic news! I'll have to check those out ASAP. Is that Red Orange Yellow Green? My fav would be a string of just white and blue....but nobody else seems to see it that way
frown.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">What I wouldn't give for ROYGB... I could do without the IV, I suppose
smile.gif

And since I invested in a nice fading controller last year (approx $30) I don't need to worry about the fact that it's a generic strand with no controller of it's own.

B@rt

Flashaholic
Originally posted by darell:
frown.gif

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I do too Darell... In fact, I'd like to see some all white ones...
winkie.GIF

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm with you Darell and Bart. All white or all blue/violet.
Darell, you know that the owner of Foreverbright is a member here. Maybe he will post about his lights again.