• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (CLOSED) A2 $urefire Strion Socket

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwaldron

Enlightened
Might as well throw my hat in as well, I'll probably want at least 1, probably 2, maybe more depending on how well I keep my wallet in my pocket between now and the time you make them.

eshishlo

Newly Enlightened
I would also be interested in one my self. I just picked up an A2 and I like the utility, but could use a little bit more high power.

c0t0d0s0

Enlightened
Just wondering... What is the life expectancy of the Strion bulb in this configuration supposed to be? Mine shows visible darkening after a single set of batteries, with output diminished below MA02 levels. Hopefylly it's just a bad bulb...

Optik49

Enlightened
Me too! A few of these have popped up on the BST. If some decides to let one of these go in the future, shoot me a PM please.

Thanks.

shroomy

Newly Enlightened
I'd definitely be in for one, I'm sorry I missed out on it, but I just got my A2. I'd love to see another run of these. Please? I'll be waiting............ :popcorn:

Masque

Newly Enlightened
Mark me down as interested in one or (who am I kidding?) two of these when the next run is made.

If that happens to be soon, I'll probably buy three. :)

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was lucky enough to get one on BST. Excellent mod!!!!!!!!! Brings new life to my A2!!!!! I hope Fivemega decides to do another run soon as we are not going to go give up.
:D

:poke:

mwaldron

Enlightened
My inability to keep my wallet in my pocket has me now needing 3 of them...

Status
Not open for further replies.