• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Closed: Aleph 2 + 1x123, nickel chrome plated

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
kj said:
Frenchy, daz, Kiessling and jhuang,

Thank you for your support! I'm going to ship yours today.

icarus,

I'll let you know if I have extras.

Aleph_2_NiCr_Group.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Kenji,

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif I hope you know which one of the those in the photo above is mine! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers,
Cyril

kj

Enlightened
Thank you all. I sent packages to people who sent me the payment before the post office closed. Cyril, I'll send yours day after next because tomorrow is a holiday here.

BTW, another group pic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Aleph_2_Variations.jpg

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Kenji ... you definitely need to enter those pics in the calender thread!

Cyril ... I recognize yours immediately ... it is the one that is fallen and could not stand up again ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bernhard

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi kj, any news about the extras? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bump.gif

kj

Enlightened
icarus,

It seems no one will back out his order so there will be no leftover unfortunately... Sorry,

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif... but thanks for the update. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Kiessling said:
Kenji ... you definitely need to enter those pics in the calender thread!

Cyril ... I recognize yours immediately ... it is the one that is fallen and could not stand up again ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bernhard

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, Bernhard, you're right & it won't work too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kenji, sorry for being late & making you go to the post office again. Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bajaiman

Enlightened
I've just got the chromed parts and I must say that I like it a lot!. FANTASTIC! This one is going to be a shelf queen. Thanks a lot KJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Kj,

A W E S O M E /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif
I just received my Nicr Aleph2 and I can't explain my happyness in english /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Many thanks for this beauty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

daz

Newly Enlightened
Just got my Chrome plated Aleph 2 and /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif it is a beauty so bright and white /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif for making these you have done a /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goodjob.gif

kj

Enlightened
It's great to hear you got them safely. Thank you. It seems the EMS works quite well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
GOT IT !
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
Very nice kenji !!!!!!
Might loose it to *her* though ... it is so shiny you know ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
kj, I would like to be added to the list for a complete TK.

Thanks. These things are a work of art.

Curtis

kj

Enlightened
Kiessling,

I hope you enjoy it. The Deutsche Post is not so bad, right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

cue003,

Thank you for your interest. But I don't have any leftover and I have no plan to do another run.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
kj,

Got mine today! Looks simply fantastic! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Wished I could have had the trim tailcap (which I only got later) chromed too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif Thanks again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
flashlight said:
kj,

Got mine today! Looks simply fantastic! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Wished I could have had the trim tailcap (which I only got later) chromed too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif Thanks again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, Cyril. The trim tailcap is not as cool as the regular McE2S, IMO.

kj, I have a package apparently waiting for me at the post office - all I know is that there's an express package there. Is that it? I'm planning on picking it up today. The postman doesn't just leave it, unfortunately, even though I have a locked metal security box. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif