I'm selling a few lights to thin the herd. There is a $5 additional charge for shipping per light. I will mail USPS priority, so we are in effect splitting the shipping costs. And, of course, if you buy more than one light, only one shipping charge applies. US shipping only.
1. Brass Peak McKinley, 2xAA with momentary switch. Seven white LEDs in the McKinley head. Press switch for momentary light, twist head for constant ON. This old school Peak has been in my collection for many years. It's 6 inches long and a substantial hunk of brass. Uniform patina overall. Price is $100 $95 SOLD
2. Arc AAA. Early HA aluminum with the old style head. Excellent condition. Price is $55 $50 $45
3. Arc LS1. HA aluminum, Kroll switch. White LED and a perfect beam for EDC. All original now, but can be modded to a newer emitter. Excellent condition. Price is $195 $190 WITHDRAWN
4. Copper & Current Hinton. Titanium light with Nichia 219b SW35 R9080 emitter. 1xAA primary or any other battery of the same size. This light is from the first run made for CPF members, which was limited to 30 lights. Remarkable light: fully programmable, with even a separate ramping UI which can be programmed in. Beautifully made. I bought this light new from Copper and Current and have used it a little around the house, but never carried it. It remains in as new condition. All original extras included. I paid $325 for it, and that is the price I am asking for it now. SOLD
5. Brass Peak Matterhorn, 3 LEDs, white light, keychain end. 1xAAA. Another old school Peak. Nice patina. Price is $50 SOLD
6. Reylight Pineapple Mini AAA in bead blasted titanium. Nichia 219b 4500k R9080 high CRI emitter. Programmable. Bought new and used carefully, so remains in excellent condition. Price is $55 $50 WITHDRAWN
7. datiLED Battery Drainer with 3 cool white LEDs. Attaches magnetically to cell to drain the last bit of power from it. Satisfying brightness on an AA battery, and you can use a translucent plastic bottle cap as a diffuser. Price is $10 $9 with the purchase of one of the other lights.
First I'll take it in this thread takes precedence over other communications. If you have any questions, please do ask.