• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Closed: Bunch of lights

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
picked up a couple unexpected customs over the weekend, so doing a flash sale of some of my others....

Flash sale. trying to stay with USA shipping right now as international seems hung up due to the virus. lights below, Left to Right ....

SOLD - Solarforce 18650 Host w/ Oveready DIP P60 dropin with optic. $SOLD - 50
Withdrawn - McGizmo PR-T head, Leef 18650 Body, Solarforce tail with ring.Nichia 219b engine on copper pill with SK68 Driver. Withdrawn
Withdrawn - TnC E27 Copper head w/MTN 15DDm, XP-L HI V2 5D, Surefire[/B][/COLOR] early no clip body and twisty tail. Withdrawn
Withdrawn - TnC E series full copper 16340[/B][/COLOR]. pre-cursor to the PR-AR lights. XM-L2 Withdrawn
SOLD - McGizmo Sundrop, RPM CR2 body and tail. $SOLD - 200
Withdrawn - Mac Tri-EDC[/COLOR][/B], Titanium, Pattern Blasted. uses 18350. Warmish stock engine. Withdrawn
SOLD - Peak Kilimanjaro (rare 7 LED version). uses AA or 14500. Snow White. SOLD - $50
SOLD - Muyshond Mako HO AAA Ti. SOLD - $110
SOLD McGizmo Sapphire AAA Ti. plenty used/marked up. I just put in a new Yuji engine from Don. SOLD - $90
Withdrawn - Sigma Bare Sirius head[/COLOR][/B]. will include o-ring and glass. came off a 18650 Sirius (triple). Withdrawn
Withdrawn - Mac XP-G2 triple engine[/COLOR][/B] on aluminum pill. Not Pictured. (Will fit Sigma head) Withdrawn

flash-1.jpg

flash-2.jpg

Last edited:

dk21291

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo/Leef/Solarforce lego

I'll take the peak

Man, beat me to it. Saw who was the author of the quote and immediately hunted for the Peaks. Backup if Thermal guy doesn't take it, let me know if you want to sell any of your other rare Peaks McBrat!

thaugen

Enlightened
Re: FS: Bunch of lights

Sapphire arrived safe and sound and is a work of art! Thanks for the rechargeable battery and a smooth transaction on a beautiful light!

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Bunch of lights

Peak got here today. She a beauty. Boy have we come a long way in output Since then 😁😁😁