• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Closed! Cerakote & Surefire C-Series (C/Z/P) 18650 Boring service

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cerakote & Surefire C-Series (C/Z/P) 18650 Boring service- Run planned for next w

both white and black use the higher mix ratio of hardener; it adds a slight sheen to the finish but nowhere near even haIII black, it's still pretty matte. Also Armor black is flat matte black while graphite black is darker and slightly more towards the satin side of things. It's hard to describe until you touch them in person, cerakote is unlike any other finish I have seen!

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cerakote & Surefire C-Series (C/Z/P) 18650 Boring service- Run planned for next w

My second son was born today a bit ahead of schedule so I will be tied up running back and forth to the hospital for the next few days. It may take a few extra days to get the lights picked up from the applicator, they are over a 60 minute round trip drive away from me!

Thanks for your patience, understanding & support!

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast

My second son was born today a bit ahead of schedule so I will be tied up running back and forth to the hospital for the next few days. It may take a few extra days to get the lights picked up from the applicator, they are over a 60 minute round trip drive away from me!

Thanks for your patience, understanding & support!

Congratulations and all the best to your wife. I would think you will have your hands full for a while.
No hurry here.

cheers

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes sir I will! I'm probably going to call in a favor from a friend or have the lights shipped back to me. I really want to get all of my pending transactions squared away, I'm super excited to see how all of these lights turned out!

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

All lights are complete, he was actually finishing them up yesterday. I will do my best to make the run up to pick them up this weekend and have them in the mail by next monday, thanks for your patience and support!

I am planning a new run with new colors, any feedback on what you'd like to see next?

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

All Cerakoted lights are back in my possession and they look really awesome!

Notable mentions for coolness include an M6 Body/tailcap with a maglight head, an m3 lego with swo2, and M3 Stormtrooper with black cerakote bezel ring and a c2 stormtrooper with cryos cooling bezel!

I will try to get some pics before they get packed up and sent off to their new homes, also invoices will be pm'd for unpaid buyers =)

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast

All Cerakoted lights are back in my possession and they look really awesome!

Notable mentions for coolness include an M6 Body/tailcap with a maglight head, an m3 lego with swo2, and M3 Stormtrooper with black cerakote bezel ring and a c2 stormtrooper with cryos cooling bezel!

I will try to get some pics before they get packed up and sent off to their new homes, also invoices will be pm'd for unpaid buyers =)

That's great news :thumbsup:
Deep down I cannot wait to see the M3 & the white cryos C2.
As soon as you send me the bill I will fix you up with the payment.

cheers

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

Excuse my crummy camera work!

Last edited:

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

5ocxhv.jpg

M6:
v8pzqt.jpg

9 Piece M Series Frankenlegozilla!
977fdc.jpg

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast

They all look great :thumbsup:

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

Asiandunn & seekingthelight- your coated lights are in the mail!

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

IMGP9313.jpg

Stay cool! C2 cryos stormtrooper & M Series fluted turbo!

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast

IMGP9313.jpg

Stay cool! C2 cryos stormtrooper & M Series fluted turbo!

They look great that little Cryos C2 is going to be a nice light when the drop in is fitted and a black bezel ring.
The SST-90 Turbo head also looks the goods it had a real bad miss match HA with the M3 not now.
As soon as I get them I will post some pics of them complete.

:paypal:

Last edited:

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

all coated lights are sent out! woohoo!

I want to do another run in a few weeks but need to find 20 more lights, I can probably get 3 different colors this run so anyone wanna make a suggestion?

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

New thread is here

Status
Not open for further replies.