Coming to a Costco near you . . .

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Coleman Remote Control Lantern. Well it's here at the Costco Japan anyway. Here's a picture of it for size comparison.
lanternssmall6hr.jpg

It has 2 levels and a nightlight mode. It is big uses a bright white tube instead of the more pink one of the GE Steelcase and it takes 8xD cells. It says it runs 40 hours on low 17 on high. The nightlight is just a standard bulb of what rating I couldn't say.

-LT

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice, i wonder what the cost will be if and when it hits the costcos in the states.

Shane

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmmmm.....my friend has a Coleman lantern that looks just like that. Is it an older model?

Anyway, there isn't a Costco near me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
modamag,

That's about what I paid here, funny. I always figure things will be higher here but sometimes I get a surprise.

-LT

cheesehead

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you're looking at lanterns, GO WITH GAS! The propane lanterns are adustable, output is amazing and so is runtime. Plus, they keep you warm.

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif <-- fire. You're getting me to excited cheese!!!! Must.....go......burn........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like fire, fire is good. However this is Japan and considering housing and availability of fire juice, I'll stick to electric while here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like a nice lantern and the RC control is a plus /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif just wish I had a Costco near by /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif Till then I will hang on to my Aladdin it makes a nice hand warmer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Later
Kelly

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
For this part of the thread, I think the title of the thread should be changed to..."A Costco coming to you...."

I just was looking through my mail and I have recieved a notice that there is a Costco being built right next to the Lowes I was at not 1 hour ago!!! Yay!!! I finally have a place to buy Thors!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I meant both ways. My meaning was that I am going to buy more than one initialy, but cheese brought up a good point /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Latest posts