Contacting Mac??

soraxd

Newly Enlightened
i noticed his site change, and the paypal option to checkout was removed, hope this doesnt mean he removed the option to sell them. im also having some trouble contacting him, anyone know what hes up to?

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
i noticed his site change, and the paypal option to checkout was removed, hope this doesnt mean he removed the option to sell them. im also having some trouble contacting him, anyone know what hes up to?

I received your E-Mail from 2 hours ago and will reply to it shortly. I'm in the process of fixing my PayPal options it should be back in the next couple of days.

Thanks Mac

mikegebbia

Newly Enlightened
Mac,

I'm dying to know where you are at with my light.....please let me know.....I'm begging now.....LOL

Death's Head

Enlightened
Mac,

I'm dying to know where you are at with my light.....please let me know.....I'm begging now.....LOL
A member of another forum that I am a member of just received his Tri-EDC that he had on order a few weeks ago. So it seems like Mac is still working through those lights.

mikegebbia

Newly Enlightened
OK, good to know.....Mine is the new XM-L....Mac was still waiting on these to come in last time we talked 3 weeks ago or so....

soraxd

Newly Enlightened
A member of another forum that I am a member of just received his Tri-EDC that he had on order a few weeks ago. So it seems like Mac is still working through those lights.

another flashlight forum? oooo, is it any good? what forum is it if you dont mind me asking?

afrankart

Newly Enlightened
Hi Mac,

I'd love to purchase a ti XML-EDC and have sent you a couple of emails over the last few weeks and I haven't heard back.

If you get a moment please email me at afrankart(at)woh.rr.com

Thanks,

Andy

cktenders

Newly Enlightened
Hi Mac,

I'd love to purchase a ti XML-EDC and have sent you a couple of emails over the last few weeks and I haven't heard back.

If you get a moment please email me at afrankart(at)woh.rr.com

Thanks,

Andy

Same thing here. Can't get a response. I have sent a couple emails from trenthharris @ gmail.com I really want to give you my money, help me do it Mac!

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry Guys been swamped trying to get orders out the past 2 weeks. I updated the webpage for the XML-EDC and Tri-EDC.

Thanks for the Patience
Mac

mikegebbia

Newly Enlightened
Hi Mac,

Just wondering if you send an E-Mail out the day you ship ?

Thanks

Mike