Converting Photon II into a "Covert"

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
To videocal:

The Photon 2000 covert I have is momentary on only (stays on only while the "switch" is being depressed).

Brock

Flashaholic
I origionally just used electrical tape and cut it very similar to the Photon covert. They do now make the Photon 3 in covert style, I like it.

Craig720

Enlightened
How well does it work to wrap adhesive strips around your Photon II's LED to make it "Covert?"

I thought about doing it, but don't want to mess with a Photon that's working just fine the way it is.

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Craig:
How well does it work to wrap adhesive strips around your Photon II's LED to make it "Covert?"

I thought about doing it, but don't want to mess with a Photon that's working just fine the way it is.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Somebody here suggested RG-6 coax cable awhile back... (removable)
p.s.-does anybody know if the Photon 2000 covert has a switch on it?

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Use 5mm clear aquarium tubing length cut to fit. You can color the outside of the tubing with paint or markers or something. You can remove the tubing later.

Craig720

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brock:
They do now make the Photon 3 in covert style, I like it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish they'd do that with the Photon II. "Coversion" intrigues me, especially since no light would spill from the sides. I find that distracting.

Latest posts