Cool articles about inventor of white LED

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gadgetman:
These articles are a year old, but interesting reading. They provide some history for the recent availability of the blue, green, and white LED's.

Hopefully this isn't really old info.
http://www.equipped.com/led_lights.htm

gm
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are some interesting reviews & up-2-date article(s).
(Doug Ritter just updated this in June this year)

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
Scroll down to the bottom of that Equipped To Survive link, and there's a link to -

CandlePower Forums - LED Flashlights (Discussion of LED flashlights, from the frivolous and inane to technical and astute.)
/QUOTE

Jahn
grin.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif
smile.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RonM:
Inane to astute. Yup, that's us in a nutshell!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

... or a nuthouse!!
wink.gif

Think about it... in one room, there's a very involved and detailed discussion about modifying a flashlight into an LED superblaster, in another room, somebody is sitting in a chair for 10 hours staring at a clock and a meter while a flashlight blazes away on a table, and in another, a full-blown funeral for a dead flashlight is being conducted.
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif

X-CalBR8

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL. I always wanted to be a Mad Scientist. Looks like by being a flashaholic that puts me about half way there. Hehe.
grin.gif
smile.gif
grin.gif
smile.gif
grin.gif
tongue.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Looks like by being a flashaholic that puts me about half way there<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In this case, being a flashaholic that puts me 1.5 way there.