CooYoo Quantum Titanium, few pics and test

Megatrowned

Enlightened
Question of those who have one of these. If put on a keychain, how likely is it to loose the head of the light? This has happened to me before :mecry:

awes

Newly Enlightened
Does this light have a over-charge and over-discharge reliable protection?

Budda

Enlightened
I carry mine around my neck with same cord. The head didn't come loose.
If you are afraid of head loosening, try change the oring with a thicker one.

I tested with an original IMAX B6 my 2 10180 of my cooyoo at 0.2A discharge from 4.2 to 3.0 Volt. I had 65 mA for each.

PapaLumen

Enlightened
Just remembered this. Thanks Ven for size reference, does indeed look perfect for keyring duty.

Budda

Enlightened
;-)
I had on my neck one of these for a month, I'm very happy.
I took one of them under the shower with me, no prolbem.

Dompud

Newly Enlightened
My Brass CooYoo just arrived today and sadly it doesn't work :( I've tried multiple charged 10180 batteries and nothing gets even the faintest output. The usb charger led comes on when I plug the body in but that's the only sign of life in it.
I don't suppose anyone has any ideas on things to try to bring it to life?

Time to find out what GearBest's customer service is like!

Dompud

Newly Enlightened
YES! THAT WAS IT! I haven't felt this stupid in a long, long time.

Thank you both so much for the super quick help. CPF is clearly the best customer support solution out there :)

What a great little light. I love it!

Energie

Enlightened
Hi Budda,
thanks for the review.

COOYOO7.jpg

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
I absolutely love my Quantum, it's knocked everything out of my front pocket, but I do have a strong concern. The head is really easy to twist. A few weeks ago, I took my light -- with recently charged battery, barely used -- out of my pocket, and it barely emitted any light. Put the battery on the voltmeter, sure enough, it was low. I'd imagined the light was getting warm in my pocket a few times, obviously it had turned itself on a few times. Okay, duly noted, I started turning the light off with a full half twist off... But 2 weeks later, same thing, pull out light, battery is low. Once may be an accident, but twice, considering this is an unprotected battery, puts me in the "permanently shelve" category for this light. I'm giving it one more try, and turning it off with an even longer twist, will see what happens