• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Copper Mushroom Nightlight/moodlighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warmcopper123

Newly Enlightened
Ok well crappy pics as usual
:)

so there are 3 of the original version and one about the same size only slightly slimmer and maybe 1/8" taller. three have black cords and one has white. extra bulb is included as before.

once again I am amazed and humbled at the positive response to these creations. I will go in order of responses here and let me know which one you want . should be able to ship Monday if I can sneak out of work !! :)

Warmcopper123

Newly Enlightened
That last pic has an additional light in it thats not for sale at this time sorry. didnt realize it got in there. Its a one off that I did and not sure if I like it or not. gives off a different tint and sends light up and down like a mini lamp shade of turquoise .

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you decide later on you would like to make some more I'd definitely take one! I've depleted my flashlight/toy budget for a little while.

sassaquin

Enlightened
My lamp arrived yesterday and it is gorgeous. The amount of time, effort and love that went into crafting these little lamps is evident and shows with every little detail done to perfection.

The unique design draws you in as a nice warm glow emits from the glossy water-like mushroom dome while reflecting on the shiny soft copper base. Truly a work of art by a craftsman.

Overall, I cannot say enough about how impressed I am with this little copper lamp and feel fortunate to have bought one. :thumbsup:

**** Thank you to MAXSPEEDS for switching out one of your black corded lamps for me, I appreciate it.

Last edited:

Warmcopper123

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for the kind words Sassaquin. I am truly honored by your praise. those who get enjoyment form these lights makes me very happy indeed!!!

I was thinking of making 3-4 small versions like seen in the pic above with a glass turqouise shade instead of the mushroom head. I have come to really like the one above . it emits light both up into the blue/green glass and down on the copper host . it looks cool during the day as well as night. I have 3-4 small copper hosts I could use . once again it will take a cpl weeks to get everything together and try and find the time to do them . could be more like 3 weeks i dont know at this point

will try to take a pic at night but my cell camera doesnt do well in the dark.

thanx again to everyone for the interest and support i truly appreciate it!!

justanotherguy

Enlightened
Thank you for the kind words Sassaquin. I am truly honored by your praise. those who get enjoyment form these lights makes me very happy indeed!!!

I was thinking of making 3-4 small versions like seen in the pic above with a glass turqouise shade instead of the mushroom head. I have come to really like the one above . it emits light both up into the blue/green glass and down on the copper host . it looks cool during the day as well as night. I have 3-4 small copper hosts I could use . once again it will take a cpl weeks to get everything together and try and find the time to do them . could be more like 3 weeks i dont know at this point

will try to take a pic at night but my cell camera doesnt do well in the dark.

thanx again to everyone for the interest and support i truly appreciate it!!

Interested!

Warmcopper123

Newly Enlightened
I finally have a set of 6 of this new style little copper nightlight . These are similar to the first style but output is quite different and size is a bit smaller. They still run on standard Candellabra .5watt warm tint bulbs. access to the bulb is the same as the other mushroom lights by pulling out the internals from the bottom as a whole unit . Hardware is brass and bodies are copper. the "lampshades" are vintage turquoise glass sourced from antique shops of New England. Output is not focused on this style its more floody and some light just like a lamp is cast downwards onto the host/body itself thus creating a nice overall effect

sorry for the crappy pics its the best I can seem to do with my phone. :(

each light Is a little different in so far as the glass tops are each unique and not perfect as they are old glass not factory manufactured pieces . 5 are black cords one is white. Unless there is high demand to have each photographed and numbered for specific requests I will just pack the next one in line other than the white corded one.

as has always been the case my asking price is non-profit just covering the costs of parts and shipping and such . I simply enjoy getting these creations into the hands of those who might appreciate them. Also these will be the absolute last set I will be producing. the time and effort It takes is way more than I can continue to commit to and I have been neglecting lifes other responsibilities . I enjoy doing it but have to refocus priorities.

Once again these are hand made objects not factory products. I do my best at trying to maintain a certain level of fit/finish to them but I am far from perfect :)

price is $65 each which includes shipping. Please post here if you would like one and I will get back to you via PM. as always thank you for comments,interest and support CPF is a great place !! :)

oVfoDze.jpg

OtfCyl2.jpg

fVX2nfb.jpg

ipWiHzp.jpg

EkzOCnT.jpg

UZ5PMX1.jpg

ArOO1ut.jpg

qcOsGRc.jpg

lhoK8No.jpg

3GAYIF4.jpg

Iyw0ptJ.jpg

Last edited: