Votes: 42 31.8%
  • quickbeam

Votes: 22 16.7%
  • SilverFox

Votes: 15 11.4%

• Total voters

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
I vote KSBman for his work with the christmas giveaways this year and last year and the year before and the year before that. There should be a dozen more names in this vote including Sasha and all the mods, 4sevens and millermods and sheesh.

*Retired*
Anyone offhand know what the size limitations are for siglines?

This might make a fine one after all...

draco5.jpg

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
I fixed my signature. Thanks NewBie. I"m only gonna use this till I catch the thief or my snowman melts; Whichever comes first.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jar -

I can only speak for myself but it's possible that other members experience something similar. Your posts are not only based on facts and well presented but they are backed up by documentation, evidence and/or true testing.

When I read your posts I'll often think, "Mmm hmm. That makes sense." I'm left with no questions or comments. There is no way to know I'm reading most of your posts. Sometimes I read them several times until I "get it". Those type posts are a great contribution.

What can be enjoyable is reading where folks may have similar views but have different directions of interest. It may seem that there is disagreement when there is none. Sometimes there is disagreement. When a knowledgable post is presented it can inspire the discussion. The inspiration is a greater contribution than the post itself.

So, while I appreciate your posts I appreciate more the inspiration they bring to this discussion board.

Congratulations on this acknowledgement. Congratulations on your award. I have an iteration of the Draco and it's impressive in all areas. Your 24 kt gold modamag Draco is a fitting award for the acknowledgement of your continued contributions.

X_Marine

Enlightened
Sorry I hadn't done so earlier, but was saving my first post to order the mundane version of your beautiful Draco.. ')

Many Congrats dude.. from all the reading I've done in a few months, also very well deserved.

X