• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi Guys,
I got more of the XP-G2 LED's and have mounted some on MCPCB's so these are now back in the offering.

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
I ordered a Haiku XP-G2 and USPS says it's supposed to arrive today, but when I try to track it, there has been no activity since it left Honolulu. And it's been about 60 hours since then. Starting to get nervous. Anyone know if that's normal for a shipment coming from Hawaii?

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't sweat it I've had the same thing happen, USPS tracking is inconsistent.

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
Don't sweat it I've had the same thing happen, USPS tracking is inconsistent.

You were right. USPS says it was delivered today. I can't wait for work to end so I can go play with my new "toy". Just to clarify, Don shipped my light out to me with superhuman speed. It was USPS that was a bit pokey. I'll post my reactions later tonight or tomorrow.

Ekpon

Newly Enlightened
Ordering from Don is the smoothest experience one could ever hope for... Great service.

How long does it usually take, to get a reply? Though I think, I am just a bit impatient. :eek:

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Usually the same day. But if the weather is good or the whales are in the bay, the next day. Make sure your email subject is clear or it may get filtered as spam. Dealing with Don is great... I may need another light...

4_degree

Newly Enlightened
I need to place another order with Don one of these days... just need to decide which LED I'm going with first. :sssh:

flashlight nut

Enlightened
A quick question. If the XP-G2 in the 3v Haiku has a high of about 205 lm, what would be the high for the 6v Haiku? Thanks.

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,
Sorry if I missed that part, but can the XR-U Sundrop be ordered with the XP-G2 option ?
If yes, what are the current settings of the 3S converter
Thanks

Last edited: