• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom 3" Maglite Head - 3" Carley Mod - Crenellated Bezel -HAIII [CLOSED] part 2

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Custom 3" Maglite Head - 3" Carley Mod - Crenellated Bezel -HAIII [CLOSED] part 2

I didn't receive my heads either.

elnino

Enlightened
Re: Custom 3" Maglite Head - 3" Carley Mod - Crenellated Bezel -HAIII [CLOSED] part 2

Starfiretoo, did you ever receive a PM from Delghi that he had shipped your order? I ask because in post #88 where he updated the shipping list,
your order shows "to be shipped", whereas mine shows "shipped". I think I should have received mine by now. The postman just passed and still
nothing today.

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

I was under the impression that he would have just shipped it after it was completed. I have not received any PM's. I just received a Ti light from him in a very timely manner and was hoping this would have followed.

Starfiretoo, did you ever receive a PM from Delghi that he had shipped your order? I ask because in post #88 where he updated the shipping list,
your order shows "to be shipped", whereas mine shows "shipped". I think I should have received mine by now. The postman just passed and still
nothing today.

donn_

Flashaholic

David ran out of 3" lenses, and was expecting them late last week. This may be the cause of this delay.

elnino

Enlightened

Donn, this may be the cause of Starfiretoo's delay, but it shouldn't be the
cause of mine. According to Delghi's updated list, 27 days ago my order was
listed as being shipped. I should have received my package by now, even
allowing a week or two for procrastination.

elnino

Enlightened

Delghi, please see post #100 above. Thanks.

elnino

Enlightened

Delghi, nothing received today. I plan to keep this thread on the first page until I either hear from you or receive my package. Thanks.

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast

Delghi, nothing received today. I plan to keep this thread on the first page until I either hear from you or receive my package. Thanks.
Can't blame you, dude. I got fed up with these delays about 6 months ago. I placed the first order yet was one of the last to ship. I actually sold my order to donn. He's received them just a few weeks ago. :shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm trying to smile here:eek:

This thread actually started in Dec. 2006 and as most of the participants have gotten their heads this wait has become a trial for me also.

Really hope to hear some good news posted soon:grin2:

baylisstic

Enlightened

Has anyone been able to use this on a Seoul P4? I can't get the focus to be right. The head won't screw down low enough.

Delghi

Enlightened

:wave:

Sorry Elnino I have just seen your posts, a pm or better an email at delghi[at]iol.it would have a much faster reply I apologize for this wait :bow:

Your package should be indeed on your way home. I am sending you a pm with the exact date shipped and label number on the receipt but I think it is just some postal service delay and you will receive it in the next few days.

With the last reflectors I had to sand down by hand the most of them to fit properly and this was not a so fast. Sorry again for this last late I really apologize and appreciete your patience all!

BTW I shipped today a couple of more package, list updated below :) Let me a a few days more for the remaining two of them, I noticed a few bothering blemish on the coating and I had to reanodized them. I'm going to conclude everything in the Easter holydays.

maylistag2.jpg

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yay? Now to just wait for shipping... :rolleyes:

-DF

Bob_G

Enlightened

Got the rest of my order a few days ago. Haven't had the time to play with them much, but a few observations. A bit of a fitment problem on a few - loose reflector - but a bit of tape at the base of the reflector tightened it up. I have a lot of combinations to try, but I doubt if anything will surpass the 5761 in a LS reflector ... simply brilliant. The best incan beam I've seen.

I have a large ream (.500"?) SMO I won't need if someone wants to trade btw.

Bob_G

Enlightened

I'm just talking about swapping reflectors. Ideally what I'd want is another LS in the smaller ream.

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

For others reference, my heads were received yesterday. :party:

Delghi, PM sent...

-DF

Last edited:

reptiles

Enlightened
Re: Last one?

I was one of the last to order, so being last to ship is understandable... I just hope it comes soon.

Regards,

Mark M.