Sold/Expired Custom Delrin switch parts for Sunwayman V10R Ti + and V11R LED lights

walterr839

walterr839

Enlightened
Re: Custom Delrin Button Covers for Sunwayman V10R Ti +

Will

I'ld like to order one delrin retainer ring kit

let me know when to PP the funds

walter

KuanR

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Will,

Put me on the list for one of your retaining rings :)

wquiles

wquiles

Flashaholic

Important note: Since the factory dimensions were sloppy with the stock metal retaining ring and metal button, I changed the dimensions on my replacement button cover and retaining ring in order to get smoother operation.

- Delrin button cover: I made the Delrin replacement button cover slightly larger outside diameter to that it would fit inside the larger metal ring - a combo that produces smooth operation without binding.

- Delrin retainer ring: Since the factory retaining ring has an inner diameter which is too big/wide, the replacement Delrin retainer ring I designed with a smaller inside diameter to cope with the narrow factory metal button. This again gives you smooth operation without binding.

What does all of this means? Since I compensated the Delrin button by making it wider and compensated the Delrin retaining ring by making it narrower, you can't use together both the Delrin replacement button with the Delrin replacement retaining ring. You can only use one of the other, but not both together.

My most sincere apologies if this causes anyone grief/problems - I just want to be upfront about it.

Will

R

rda1

Newly Enlightened

Email sent, I would like a delrin retaining ring.

wquiles

wquiles

Flashaholic
Re: Custom Delrin Button Covers and replacement retaining ring for Sunwayman V10R Ti

I have been working on these today, and I just completed next 6x kits. These are ready:
DSCF8323.JPG

If you are in the list on post #2, please DO send Paypal ASAP. These are ready to ship.

I will do my best to make another wave of them during this weekend to keep up with the demand and get a kit to anyone who wants one.

Will

T

TurboTalon

Newly Enlightened
Re: Custom Delrin Button Covers and replacement retaining ring for Sunwayman V10R Ti

Please put me on the list for a retaining ring kit, and let me know when to paypal.

B

bkrontz

Newly Enlightened

I'd also like a retaining ring kit. Thanks!

Brian

troutpool

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter

Retaining kit arrived today. Thank you, Will.

wquiles

wquiles

Flashaholic

I'd also like a retaining ring kit. Thanks!

Brian
Got you on the list Brian ;)

Retaining kit arrived today. Thank you, Will.
Excellent. If you can, please stop by the thread on the V10R and post your impressions (good and bad) so that others can know :D

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?335045-Sunwayman-V10R-Ti&p=3930251#post3930251

Will

wquiles

wquiles

Flashaholic

Damn, slept today ( sick ) and missed my chance for option 2. Will, if you're making more of these let me know.

-- Adam

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Adam,

I got your Delrin retaining ring ready to go, waiting for payment. Do you still want it, or should I sell this one to another person in the waiting list?

Will

mr.snakeman

mr.snakeman

Enlightened

Hi Will,
Please put me on the waiting list for two retaining ring kits and let me know when to paypal you. Thanks.

wquiles

wquiles

Flashaholic

Hi Will,
Please put me on the waiting list for two retaining ring kits and let me know when to paypal you. Thanks.

Got you down on the waiting list.

I am in fact going to my shop right now to work on making another batch. I will keep making them for as long as there is demand ;)

Will

wquiles

wquiles

Flashaholic

OK guys, I got 7x new Delrin retaining ring kits ready to ship. If your name is on post #2, please send Payment via Paypal ASAP.

Please remember to put your forum name, and please make sure to include the proper shipping charges :D

DSCF8347.JPG

Will

F250XLT

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take a retaining ring please, PP on the way now.

D

dougr

Newly Enlightened

Will,

Can I get one of your retaining ring kits. Email on the way.

Thanks

mr.snakeman

mr.snakeman

Enlightened

PayPal sent for two sets Delrin retaining rings and postage to Sweden. Thanks, Will.

Last edited:
wquiles

wquiles

Flashaholic
wquiles

wquiles

Flashaholic

OK, I am caught up with orders. Post #2 has been updated as of this morning. Everyone who has paid will have his package go out today (Wed).

Here is the updated Wave #3 - 7x kits - All accounted for!

Please DO send Paypal if your name is here:

Please add the appropriate shipping charges AND your forum name with your Paypal payment:
1. KuanR - 1x
2. rda1 - 1x
3. TurboTalon - 1x
4. bkrontz - 1x

Will