Custom made 10440 flashlight prototype completed

I suspect, there will be other designs, that you'll love I suspect....Once I set up my Facebook group, I will have a "made to order" line, with very limited quantities of some of the unique pieces I've made for show only. So keep your an eye on things:) Btw, good to see, that your are still around!
Good to hear, George! I will be looking forward to finding out details of what you will make.

That is so beautiful, I'd wear it around my neck! Excellent work!

Thank you Louie, I appreciate it:) Although I didn't announce specifications for this one, I believe this light would only look good around the neck of Mr. T:) I do have something else though, that will have the most intricate features for a very small size. I've been trying to find time to take some shots and introduce them, but it's probably coming early next week.

eggman

Newly Enlightened
George - Just checking that the OP is up to date. Are there a few Omicron's left...?

andyc

Newly Enlightened
Beautiful design, looking forwards to seeing some of the exotic versions too!

Rasher

Enlightened
Is it planned to release/offer the non-sleeved pure exotics at the same time or will these be offered at a later date? 'cause a MokuTi Balaton to match you-know-what would be yummy!
Count me in.

My plans are to release all of them at the same time, and most likely that will be all of the Balaton made. With a limited number of trit spheres, there are only 22 pieces of exotic version will exist, which would be about 4 pcs. of each. The only version that will have more of, is Ti, which will have a different kind of trit in the tail button. Rasher, you're right about matching Moku-Tis as the bar is from the same maker, and the pattern should be pretty similar:)

Is it planned to release/offer the non-sleeved pure exotics at the same time or will these be offered at a later date? 'cause a MokuTi Balaton to match you-know-what would be yummy!
Count me in.