• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom Paracord Survival Bracelets

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
redwhiteblacksm.jpg
I've been selling these bracelets for a long time now. I developed a very unique way of making them which makes them far superior to any other 550 cord bracelets you might've seen elsewhere. My bracelets give you the most cord possible without having to use the huge, bulky "king cobra" type method. Mine are made with all 100% US manufactured 550 cord and Fastex buckles, also only produced in the US. And due to the innovative way I've developed to make them, they are very substantial and not flimsy by any means.

Payment by Postal Money order only please and I will only ship within the US.

These are HEAVY DUTY. Mine have 6 strands of 550 cord inside the braid instead of 2 or 4 (like some "others" I've seen lately), so it is much more substantial. It takes a little more time to do them this way as well.

Finally, mine are COMPLETELY CUSTOM FIT!!! Made to order! No need to be "sized down" and an almost infinite choice of color combinations.

When you buy from me, you are buying from a US Army disabled Iraq War veteran who uses ONLY US-made, military specification materials. This makes a huge difference in end quality and is one of the reasons mine are much better than the "others". Those people also claim their bracelets have more cord than everyone else which also isn't true. Just be careful whom you buy from and don't buy into their artificially inflated hype.

The colors I have are:
ACU Camouflage
Desert Tan (light tan)
Sand (very light tan, AKA buff)
Coyote Brown (dirt brown)
Desert Camo (3 shades of tan + black flecks...AKA "MARPAT")
Multicam (OD green + 2 shades of tan)
Black
Foliage Green
OD (olive drab) green (just regular old, Army olive drab green)
Dark OD (Slightly darker shade of OD)
OD green with reflective tracer
Maroon
Yellow
Red
Royal Blue
Navy Blue
Electric Blue
White
Charcoal gray
Silver (dingy white)
Burnt Orange
Safety Orange
Neon Yellow
Neon Pink
Neon Lime Green
Rose (light) Pink
Pink camouflage (various shades of pink all in one cord...would look good with purple and the neon lime green for the 80's look...:D )
Emerald / medium green
Red/White/Blue cord
Turquoise
Teal
Purple
Royal purple

I have 3/4" buckles in foliage green, tan, and black. I also have smaller US-manufacturered buckles that work well for smaller wrists. They are $23.00 each + $4.00 shipping. I offer a discount if you order 2 or 3 bracelets at the same time -- they need not all be the same colors or sizes.

I have another style bracelet I've been making for a few years now and this one is COMPLETELY of my own design...it is the Type 1 Rescue bracelet. If you need your cord deployed in a hurry (like, a few seconds) and don't have time to mess around untying a cobra bracelet, this is the one you want.

Unfortunately, they take a VERY long time to make (around 5+ hours or so), so cost a bit more than my other bracelets.

Here are some pics:
rescue1.jpg

rescue2.jpg

They are $34.00 + 4.00 shipping. Shipping will be combined if multiple bracelets are ordered.

If you would like one, please let me know your wrist size for the wrist you intend to wear it on. For proper fit, it should be measured with a fiberglass tailor's tape (cloth ones stretch over time)...or -- cut a piece of paper, wrap it around your wrist until it overlaps over the thickest part...the wristbone, mark where it overlaps and then measure the length with a ruler. I need the exact measurement to get it to fit correctly. Please do not add any extra to that measurement or it will not fit right. If you do not do it this way, the fastex buckle can catch your skin and leave a bruise. Trust me...you do not want to do this. It smarts a bit. :)

As these are custom fit, I will need payment first and then I will make your bracelet. I will make them as soon as possible and will try to ship them within a day of payment. I am a US soldier and am selling these in order to generate some funds to upgrade my personal equipment. I also enjoy making them and hope that folks will be impressed with the quality and enjoy wearing them. Some "others" around just want your money...they don't care about what you want or how happy you are with it, but I DO!!!! I consider you all here my friends and the absolute most important thing to me is that you are happy with my work and love your bracelets. :)

Thanks for checking these out!

rkJr

Enlightened
Do you make the type one rescue bracelets in only one color or can they be two color?

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well...they're made of a single, continuous strand of cord, so they can only be made in one color.

You want multiple colors, then you'd want my 550 cord bracelet. The whole point of the Type I bracelet is that it is a single, continuous strand of cord that can be taken apart in seconds. I developed it in response to people asking if they could have a 550 cord bracelet made with just a single strand (no. :) ) so...the Type I bracelet is for those folks.

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Forgot to list the colors available for the Type I bracelet. Here are colors I have right now...

Maroon
White
Black
Glow-in-the-dark (+5.00 per bracelet)
Turquoise
"Burnt" Orange
Regular Orange
Red
Royal Blue
Neon Green
Coyote
Desert Tan
Medium Gray (VERY similar to foliage green)
Neon Pink
ACU camo

rkJr

Enlightened
Jumpmaster, Putting in for a Type 1 survivor bracelet in black. Size= 8 1/4" $38 in a USPS MO,correct? can you pm me your mailing address for me to send this to you?