• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Custom Surefire® Lego Parts M|C|Z|P|G: Adaptors, Extenders, Bezels, Bodies, Tailcaps

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
can the lens and inside rings handle the high temps of FMs 1909?

The lens certainly can, but the plastic support pieces maybe not. We've not tried it, but if you're willing to and something melts, we'll send you replacement pieces.

Swagg

Enlightened
I'm certainly willing to try, I'll give it a shot tonight under close watch. I did give it about 30 seconds or maybe a little over 1 minute last night and it seemed ok.

Swagg

Enlightened
I hit it for about 2 minutes, I decided to quit when I noticed the lens getting a little fogged, that usually means something is burning. When I took it off it did have a bad smell to. I was too nervous to go any longer, thoughts from anyone else?

KashInc.

Newly Enlightened
UMxx%20in%20bits%20unplug.jpg

Does anyone have for sale a Classic Surefire Sxx Tape Switch like the one second from the left in the picture above. I need a S07 tape switch, one with at least a 7" cord. I need the Sxx switch only. Anyone willing to part with one please email me at:

[email protected]

Thanks!

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Hi
Is the E2C Adapter made by surefire or custom factory?
It says it is factory HA, it means it is made by sf?
thanks!
http://www.oveready.com/surefire-pa...a-surefirea-e-to-c-adapter-black/prod_66.html

In Oveready/Guru speak, there are three possible configurations:

1. custom part + custom finish
  2. factory part + custom finish (part made by Surefire)
  3. factory part + factory finish (part made by and finished by Surefire)

Product 66 is #3, completely as it comes from Surefire. Product 115 is custom/custom.

Last edited:

Loyen

Newly Enlightened
Is it possible to order the A21 from you?
Approximately when do you thing that you have Z44-BK and Z59-BK in stock again?

adbowell

Newly Enlightened
Okay...so I have a question. I've got a SureFire E1B "Back-up" - old style, which produces 80 lumens on max-output. Now they sell a 110 lumen max-output version. Is there anyway to get my E1B up to that level of output, as it does not have one of the "drop in" accommodating bezels? Does anyone do customs on this model?

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Is there anyway to get my E1B up to that level of output, as it does not have one of the "drop in" accommodating bezels? Does anyone do customs on this model?

Yeah, there's the problem. E series lights have no accommodation for easy component swaps. That leaves two options:

send the head to a modifier
replace the head​

The first is usually expensive and time consuming, if you can find someone. We're working on an option for #2.

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure if this is the right thread...wondering if you have any bright, LIME GREEN SureFire G2s available.
Thanks.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
wondering if you have any bright, LIME GREEN SureFire G2s available.

This will do. The yellow G2's on which our dyed creations are based, have not been discontinued, so it is possible to produce them again. I understand the appeal of bright lime green, but possible colors are constrained by what is possible with the mustard yellow base of the factory light. The brightest green we've been able to produce looks something like the one near the middle:

fw6has.jpg

To get true lime, it would need to be made from scratch or painted

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
That color looks like it would be an EXCELLENT match for what I'm looking for. do you have any available?

We were making specially colored G2's around 18 months ago and came up with that specific green (custom mixed) toward the end of that period. We managed to dye a single one before moving on to other projects. It was sold to a fellow in California as I recall.

I'll see if our colorist is up to resurrecting the color kit and making more.

syncytial

Newly Enlightened
Has colouring a G2(3)-FYL body been considered? Might that allow a brighter green?

- Syncytial.