Custom Titanium Wallet Chains and Bracelets

Jumpmaster

I just finished a few bracelets and knowing how much we all like Titanium, thought I would offer them here...

All are made of Grade 5 Titanium.

The first is a 4-in-1 Half Persian made with 14 gauge rings. This is a large bracelet...it would look best on folks with large wrists. This is $140 + shipping.

4in1halfpersian14ga.jpg

The second is a 4-in-1 Half Persian made with 16 gauge rings. This bracelet is pretty universal...anyone, male or female, large or small wrists would look good in this one. This one is $110 + shipping.
4in1halfpersian16ga.jpg

The third is also a 4-in-1 Half Persian made with 18 gauge rings. This bracelet works best for females as it is a thinner gauge ring and more "dainty". This one is $90 + shipping.
4in1halfpersian18ga.jpg

Like the second one, above, this one is a 4-in-1 Half Persian, but is made with 16 gauge rings that have been anodized blue. The shades of blue range from a deep blue to teal/aqua. They look stunning...I love the color on these. Price for the wonderful blue Ti goodness: $120 + shipping.

16gaTitaniumAnodizedBlue_3.jpg

3-in-3 solid Grade 5 Titanium bracelet (16ga, 1/4" rings) - $110 + shipping:
3in3Titanium16gaquarterinch3.jpg

16ga, 3/8" ring Full Persian - $100 + shipping:
fullpersiantitanium.jpg

Titanium 18 gauge 1/4″ Full Persian Bracelet – $75 + shipping:
18gaquarterinchfullpersian.jpg

Titanium 16 gauge 5/32″ Bias Weave Bracelet – $90 + shipping:
16gabiasweave.jpg

16gabiasweave1.jpg

Bracelets will be sized to fit your wrist, up to a total length of 10 inches. That should cover most folks wrist sizes except for very large folks. For optimal fit, I would measure your wrist snugly and then add at least 1.50" to that...I find that very comfortable for myself.

Some of you already know this, but Titanium is a beast of a metal to work with and it is also several times more expensive than stainless rings. Due to its greater strength and tendency to hold its shape, this makes it extremely difficult to work with. From now until further notice, I can ONLY accept US Postal Money Orders (These are the kind you buy at the post office). I will ship with insurance and delivery confirmation. U.S. sales only, please, unless you are willing to pay for a trackable method of shipment.

Here are some wallet chains also...all wallet chains are made to 18" for the length of the chain itself, before adding attachments (snaps, swivel, etc.) I can make them longer for an additional cost per inch of length.

Titanium 3-in-3, flame-colored, 16ga - 1/4" rings, with stainless steel clasp - $285 + shipping

3in3walletchain.jpg

Same chain, regular Titanium finish - $275 + shipping (shown with the included stainless clasp.)

3in3TiWalletChain_4.jpg

3in3TiWalletChain_3.jpg

Titanium 4-in-1 Half Persian - $285 + shipping (Includes large, solid stainless steel snap clasp and a heavy-duty stainless swivel and split ring):
14gaTitaniumWalletChain_1.jpg

14gawalletchain_2.jpg

I also have 304 Stainless and can make bracelets from those too.

All my items come from a smoke-free home.

Thanks for looking!

JM-99

Last edited:

Str8stroke

I like these. Surprised you haven't gotten more action. Nice work! That blue one is pic number 4 really looks neat. Also, looks like some of them have McGizmo clips you are using. Nice touch.

Jumpmaster

Thanks, Str8stroke...I appreciate your eye for detail. :)

I did want to clarify one thing about those clips...I know everyone on here refers to them as McGizmo clips, but they are actually made by a Japanese company (www.mizumoto-mm.co.jp). :)

Just thought everyone might be interested to know that. I went to Tokyo last year and one of the shops I went to had MANY of the clips for sale in various sizes, as well as lobster-claw type clips...all with the familiar "MM" imprinted on them.

Here is a link to their mini clips...
http://translate.googleusercontent....ip-pat&usg=ALkJrhgVVn5FkU6ShpvaRNHDIK086hBUUg

Thanks again for your note. :)

Last edited: