D-mini and Gladius

Seijin

Newly Enlightened
I'm interesting in getting a Lumapower D-mini, mainly for the throw. But I already have a Gladius that throws pretty decent. Does anyone have experience with both that can offer a comparison. If it is pretty much equal I will stick with the Gladius for awhile, hoping that it gets updated with a Cree sometime in the near future.

ginaz

Enlightened
don't have a gladius but i do have a d-mini. on a rechargable battery it out throws my brinkmann maxfire, pelican m6, mag-led, etc etc...

thehappyman

Newly Enlightened
Seijin said:
I'm interesting in getting a Lumapower D-mini, mainly for the throw. But I already have a Gladius that throws pretty decent. Does anyone have experience with both that can offer a comparison. If it is pretty much equal I will stick with the Gladius for awhile, hoping that it gets updated with a Cree sometime in the near future.

I still would keep the Glaadius however. It's ability for complete waterproofness and the beam being able to be adjusted from full power down to 1 Lumen (where it's good for 400 hours on a set of batteries) is not something a D Mini will ever be able to do.

Thehappyman

theslippyslug

Enlightened
Seijin said:
Thanks for the heads up, I put one on order!

grinser2.gif
goodjob.gif