dang lost a WALLET

darkhanger18

Newly Enlightened
:rant:continuing with 2000xlt's streak of losing something, sometime over the weekend, I lost my wallet :scowl: I've checked with all the places I've been to since the last time I remember having it, and none of them report seeing it. I already called up and had a hold put on my credit card, but still:ohgeez: And to top that all off....I need to go to hell(I mean the DMV) tomorrow for a new liscence :awman: thanks for listening

Concept

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man alot of people are losing things lately. Wallets are one of the worst because of all the running around you have to do to get all your cards etc redone.

KingSmono

Enlightened
That's a bummer man, I hope it turns up! I recently lost my wallet... it's no fun. Some things I didn't think of, that might save you some headaches: I had my credit-card linked to my e-pass... well, when I cancelled my credit card, and my e-pass funds were on empty, I started accidently running tolls. Also, I had a gym membership, and various other automated bills linked to that credit card... I started getting calls from collectors, just because I forgot to update everything with my new credit card!

Good luck in your search.

-Allen

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some where along the line - someone suggested I make a copy of everything in my wallet - License, credit cards (front and back) insurance and all that. That makes it somewhat easier if you have to replace everything.

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope you find your wallet, I lost one once, i actually had someone give it back to me when they found it..there was no money in, though is was not much i guess they, "whoever found it first" needed it more than me.

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wish woz would hurry up with this;

http://woz.com/2005/technology.html
concept.jpg

...say, you haven't shopped at Target lately, have you? ... just wondering...

Last edited:

darkhanger18

Newly Enlightened
well, I got lucky, and the only major things lost were my liscence, and a debit card, which was cancelled as soon as i lost my wallet. DMV took almost 2 hours :ohgeez:and I have a temp atm card from the bank..Ah well, stuff happens

Latest posts