Darell

Saaby

Flashaholic
He's alive. Just got a short eMaill from him.

Darell says:
I'm on the world's slowest connection here in Shanghia...Hi to
everyone!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I got a note from Darell too -

Darell wrote:
Thanks Ted!
This is my first access to the internet that I've had since being here.
Hot, smoggy and humid everywhere, but we're having a great time. This
access costs me bundle, so I've gotta run. thanks for thinking of me!
Give my best to all.
-d
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">perhaps of less interest to fewer, what I wrote:
Darell!
how's China? the toilets have levers marked in ideograms "large" and "small" -- so be careful! (or was that Japan? oh well be careful any way..) here's a post for ya, in case you missed it...miss you, enjoy ;>)
> "..ic: ZTS tester works on formerly dead 123's...(etc)
> Ted the Led
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
smile.gif

d'mo

Enlightened
The Chinese characters for "large" and "small" on toilets are intended to control flush capacity. "Small" uses considerably less water than "large." Not to be graphic, but different flush levels are used depending on what's in the bowl.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

...oh Thomas Crapper's invention -- !
and I always thought it was a judgement call...
wink.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Shhhhhh...he should be back today, hey! Maybe I should've put this in "Arc Flashlight" oh well too late now.

Darell

Flashaholic
Yooooo hoooo! I'm back. I'll never catch up, of course, but I'm back just the same. And I didn't have a single toilet emergency the whole time.

You know that there are places where you can choose to use the "Eastern" or "Western" style toilets? Who in their right mind would choose the eastern? Not even the Easterner's, is what my reserearch found.

Yeah, I'm back, but I'm beat. Figures that my first post after returning would be about toilets, eh? Turns out that I didn't have internet access again since that one time when I responded to a few messages.

Latest posts