Dark Sucks: Research Poll- what do you want to see?

SNES

Newly Enlightened
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wpu6ls2ybl80inx/New Quarks.jpg?dl=0
2AA Quarks are coming !!!
Repost from Foursevens social media:

"
Final Quark samples are in and we are gearing up for a Kickstarter launch. Who's in?! Both lights feature the new hexagon-die Nichia 319A at 5000K and 80+ CRI. The all new QK16L comes with a 16650 li-ion battery and tested at 742 lumens. The revised QK2A comes with 2xAA NiMH batteries and tested at 537 lumens. Upgrades include a new pocket clip, solid copper MCPCB, new configurable UI, and a slightly thicker body for better impact resistance. The best Quark ever!
"
Any idea when Quark clips will be available?

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think You meant this:

giphy.gif

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast

jkid1911

Enlightened
Not sure if feasible, but I'd love to see a single AA flashlight built on the lines of the Prometheus Alpha Ready Made with MCE LED and Boom Reflector!

Basically a slimmed down Ready Made Alpha....?

Not particularly concerned about high output but a nice quality beam with decent throw and good spill for versatility.

Oh yeah, and if you could throw in making me younger, taller and wealthier that would be nice too.... :)

shane1

Enlightened
Would like to see user replaceable reflector options such as a smooth one for throw.

RobertM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would love to see a Yellow-Green (565-570nm) Beta. I've always enjoyed this color in my SureFires (A2, Kroma Milspec, and HL1-D). It's great for low light needs and isn't completely monochromatic light other color options. It's easier to distinguish between various colors when using YG versus something like red or pure green.

Califkid

Newly Enlightened
UI like the HDS on the Alpha & Delta.
"I love the smallest 4 sevens light. I have bought between 6-9 of them over the years. Plan to buy another soon. Please do not stop producing these, and improving on them"

klackey

Enlightened
Availability of current offerings...... :) I am betting you guys are pumping them out as fast as possible. I really would love an alpha carbon fiber triple.

I think a Delta with a single driver might be interesting too.

klackey

Enlightened
So, I acquired an alpha carbon........... WOW! That is a truly amazing light!!!!! they did NOT just wrap carbon around a stock light, it was actually reengineered to take advantage of the carbon........... Wondering if that could be done to the Delta,,,,,,,,?

That got me thinking.......... an ultra-light Delta ........................... HEAVEN!

boo5ted

Enlightened
Really wish the HDS executive Ti clip would come back in stock, it's been months…is it discontinued?

I'd like to see a AA/14500 duel fuel Ti 2 mode small pocket light

THIS, I'd love a Ti HDS clip.

They already have the Beta(AAA), Delta(18350) and Alpha(18650). Would be nice to see a 14500 light(single emitter similar to the QK16L but the size of a Tool 2.0) named Gama to round out the family.

Also would be nice to have a 18650 body for the Delta.