DEMA show and SUPERDEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoran

Enlightened
Has anyone heard anything? I'm going to call the number listed on their site tomorrow and try to get an update.

Tel +34 902 820 713

It's been almost a month.....

Last edited:

Flashlight Enthusiast
Best bet is to email him at the address on the barbolight site. I did that to get refunded & got a response in about a day.

Nedtheshred

Enlightened
What happened to them (the flashlights)? Did they get stolen? Will we still get them eventually? Or do we try to get our money back? Really weird, I should of just driven to the DEMA show and got them. I really liked Barbolight; They make a great dive Lobster light. Seems like a PM to each buyer is in order just to let us know what is up.

Divegeek

Newly Enlightened
Hi Javier!

Newer trust USPS... How is it going with getting those tracking numbers so we can check delivery? If they were really shipped November 7 as you promised, they should have arrived byt now, even with the slowest service from USPS :mad:

/Thomas

Last edited:

04orgZx6r

Enlightened
Hi Javier!

Newer trust USPS... How is it going with getting those tracking numbers so we can check delivery? If they were really shipped November 7 as you promised, they should have arrived byt now, even with the slowest service from USPS :mad:

/Thomas

Wishful thinking.....:rolleyes:

I don't know why Javier isn't responding, but if he shipped them first class, you could be waiting for a lot longer........

But as others have posted, you should just e-mail him...

keysandslots

Newly Enlightened
Not that I want to create any trouble or anything but Javier's response to the bunch of us who ordered his latest round of bomb-proof hosts was excellent and I find it difficult to believe this guy would suddenly decide to take advantage of the people on this forum.

I agree that he should have responded to everyone by now but since this behaviour appears to be a bit out-of-character for him, might I humbly suggest we cut him some slack.

Randy

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your money has been refunded now, sorry for al the inconveniences. I could say this or that, is not my fault or whatever, but at the end is my responsibility.

I'm 99% sure that your lights have been sent, so in case you receive the package do not accept it.

Regards,

Javier

Divegeek

Newly Enlightened
Whet I read Javiers posting above I was a little disapointed - I was really looking forward to my Barbolight...:(. BUT then today I got a mail from Barbolight that my flashlight has been shipped and I got a tracking number for UPS, so that I can see that it is in fact on the way and should arrive on Monday- GREAT!!!:grin2::grin2::grin2:

I fully understand that things can go wrong, especially in case of packing things down from a show and getting other people to ship the lights. I just could have wished for a little more follow up and sharing of the information, but that's all forgotten now that I can sit and follow my light travelling across the USA.

The light was shipped from Virginia Beach yesterday, so I guess the problem has been the Barbolight representative and not Javier

Now I'm just waiting for it to become Monday...

/Thomas

Nedtheshred

Enlightened
Whet I read Javiers posting above I was a little disapointed - I was really looking forward to my Barbolight...:(. BUT then today I got a mail from Barbolight that my flashlight has been shipped and I got a tracking number for UPS, so that I can see that it is in fact on the way and should arrive on Monday- GREAT!!!:grin2::grin2::grin2:

I fully understand that things can go wrong, especially in case of packing things down from a show and getting other people to ship the lights. I just could have wished for a little more follow up and sharing of the information, but that's all forgotten now that I can sit and follow my light travelling across the USA.

The light was shipped from Virginia Beach yesterday, so I guess the problem has been the Barbolight representative and not Javier

Now I'm just waiting for it to become Monday...

/Thomas

Lucky you
Man I wish I had heard something or have gotten an tracking no.
I've still have heard nothing and have no idea if anything is coming.
But it is nice to see someone HAS heard something

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ned,

We have sent every tracking to every buyer, but for any reason your server has rejected our mail.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Mail Delivery System [mailto:[email protected]]
Enviado el: miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2008 9:42
Para: [email protected]
Asunto: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
This is the mail system at host hl35.dinaserver.com.
I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.
If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message.
The mail system
<[email protected]>: host pbimail7.prodigy.net[207.115.37.22] said: 553
5.3.0 nlpi036 - mAJ8gRHG013177, DNSBL:521< 82.98.135.114
>_is_blocked.__For_information_see_http://att.net/blocks (in reply to MAIL
FROM command)

Last edited:

Nedtheshred

Enlightened
Hi Javier,
That is weird.
Are you sure you got the right e-mail address?
Can you tell me when to expect the delivery?
Thanks
NEd

Ned,

We have sent every tracking to every buyer, but for any reason your server has rejected our mail.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Mail Delivery System [mailto:[email protected]]
Enviado el: miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2008 9:42
Para: [email protected]
Asunto: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
This is the mail system at host hl35.dinaserver.com.
I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.
If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message.
The mail system
<[email protected]>: host pbimail7.prodigy.net[207.115.37.22] said: 553
5.3.0 nlpi036 - mAJ8gRHG013177, DNSBL:521< 82.98.135.114
>_is_blocked.__For_information_see_http://att.net/blocks (in reply to MAIL
FROM command)

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Javier,
That is weird.
Are you sure you got the right e-mail address?
Can you tell me when to expect the delivery?
Thanks
NEd

Yes, is weird. I have been trying during days to reply to Don McLeish (he has also a pacbell account) and that server considers barbolight domain as a spam source.

Anyway, here is the information I have from UPS website regarding your package shipped to CA.

"Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 11/25/2008. "

Regards,

Javier

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
By the way, the people on the NJ-NY area should be receiving the lights today... I'm looking forward to read your impressions.

zoran

Enlightened
Just a quick post to let you know that the lights got here on Friday. Haven't had much time to play, but did take some pictures that I will post later tonight or tomorrow.

I ordered U04 and U15 and in short, both lights look and feel fantastic.

The finish is great, emitters perfectly centered, and both units are bright. Don't have a light meter, but comparing the output to my P7 mags, I would say the that the U15 lumen rating is accurate. Still have to compare the U04 output to some comparable lights.

U04 comes with a nice carrying pouch, charger, belt holster, battery, lanyard, and a very handy BR04 signaling 'hat'.

U15 comes with a carrying pouch, charger, lanyard and a battery.

Both pouches are very nicely 'Barbolight' embroidered.

As Javier and Pilar mentioned, this is indeed a fantastic deal, and to people who are still waiting on your lights, you will not be disappointed.

Javier, Pilar, is U15 ZOOM out yet? I know that you mentioned that U04 ZOOM is coming in January, but wasn't sure about U15 ZOOM.

Photos to follow.

Last edited:

zoran

Enlightened
423238682_eYPXE-X3.jpg

423238991_H25dr-X3.jpg

423238799_75ac3-X3.jpg

423238940_izoH3-X3.jpg

423238642_BiEZe-X3.jpg

423239031_QkceW-X3.jpg

423239120_N3em7-X3.jpg

Divegeek

Newly Enlightened
Hi Zoran,

What's the center blue light in the last picture?? I have not seen that on a U15 before!

Status
Not open for further replies.