Digital Picture Frames

sandbasser

Newly Enlightened
Anybody on this forum know anything about Digital Picture Frames... The kind that you insert your memory card into and view pictures on... I'm looking for one - probably in the 8 inch range; they have some a local WalMart & Target but the good folks that work there are pretty clueless.

Tips on what features to look for and a good brand would be appreciated.

Thanks,

NA8

Flashlight Enthusiast
They had a recent problem with some virus in a picture frame. Something to google before buying.

gromit

Newly Enlightened
My company just sent me 7 picture frames for digital signage for my branch. I was told to just put the SD cards in and set the unit up to change the picture every 3-5 seconds. Should be a no-brainer, but I'll tell you tomorrow after I set them up.

Dave

gromit

Newly Enlightened
The brand is Pandigital and work fine. No issues, put in the SD card and the slide show started.

greg_in_canada

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife wants one since we don't get many prints now that we only shoot digital.

I've been looking at the smaller Philips ones since they have a built in battery. It only lasts an hour or so but would let her take the frame to other people's houses to show them some photos. Haven't bought one yet.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000VTGT2I/

I'm interested in hearing what other people have (and like).

Greg

Last edited: