Do you sleep with a flashlight attached to yourself

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Why would you need to? Your bedside table will have half a dozen lights you could grab. Unless of course you fear an alien abduction straight from your bed to the mother ship. But then you would have more problems to worry about then seeing where your going šŸ˜

Poppy

Flashaholic
Do you sleep with a flash light on your person like in your your shorts or with the wrist strap strap strapped to your wrist in case you wake up in emergency need your like like ASAP or do you have near by and you hope you will be able to grab it in the pitch black ????
I have a few nearby.
I won't have to worry about being in pitch black, because I have a few emergency power failure lights plugged into wall outlets, and they will come on when the power goes out. They also serve as night lights.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have one on me when I'm sleeping at home unless I forget to take one out of my pocket. I have many within reach in drawers right next to me and a cell phone and the light of my alarm clock.

3_gun

Enlightened
Yes at times. Not always on purpose, but sometimes. I have a few small (single 123a,14500etc) lights that often are clipped to a shirt pocket or collar as a just in case daily light. They stay "on board" when I fall asleep in the recliner or on the sofa & even sometimes when I make it to bed. Never has caused a problem but they have solved a few

idleprocess

Flashaholic
I have slept several month with my Zebralight H53fw on my neck just in case. I had no idea to use it this way before 24 february 2022. You almost don't feel it. With H600 this wouldn't be so comfortable.
You are in a markedly different - and unenviable - situation than most of us and I do not begrudge that choice.

tango44

Enlightened
Not attached to me but a light within reach and a weapon light on my Glock 19 with extra mags.
All this on a Galco fanny on the floor next to me!

Flashlightmaster2021

Newly Enlightened
Always have one clipped to my pajamas just so I don't have to fumble around making noise trying to find it on the nightstand when half asleep. That way I don't have to worry about waking my wife or being able to get to the light fast in an emergency.
great mindset! that why i wrote this post in firsrt place to getting people thinking what would they do If they woke in earth qukae or flash flood and their night stand flash has been knocked over and they can`t find it. If you keep your EDC light in pocket you won`t have to worry about that or even better a small neck flash light if all else fails

Reactions: Msf

Flashlightmaster2021

Newly Enlightened
Always have one clipped to my pajamas just so I don't have to fumble around making noise trying to find it on the nightstand when half asleep. That way I don't have to worry about waking my wife or being able to get to the light fast in an emergency.
glad now we have the exact same mind set. That was the thought behind the original post

Reactions: Msf

The Hawk

Enlightened
No. However, we have a night light that has battery back up in our attached bathroom as well as one in the hallway that shines into our bedroom. Flashlight is on my nightstand within arm's reach.

Brokenarrow

Newly Enlightened
If you gotta sleep wearing a flashlight I think its time to move into a better neighborhood!
Never have understood why anyone would live right next to others.........

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes have for several years more when I go camping or in a strange place. There have been several this is my favorite.

Attachments

• Neck light.jpg
    Neck light.jpg
    324.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 20221102_155647.jpg
    20221102_155647.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 87