does anyone know of asian forums similar to CPF?

NAW

Enlightened
Re: does anyone know of Taiwan forums similar to CPF?

I'm not to sure about Taiwanese forums but there is this other forum ( I think Japanese) that revolves around flashlights.

But I don't pay much attention considering all I know is English.
icon9.gif

Illum

Flashaholic
Re: does anyone know of Asian forums similar to CPF?

I admit after 10 years of living in the states Im very very rusty:ohgeez:

link on the japanese sites?

[change on thread title]

greenLED

Flashaholic
ask Lunal_Tic - he had an index of japanese forums and stuff. Might wanna ask ArcMania too, and nekomane may know of a few. Some of the mods posted there are outta this world (silverlegacy's comes to mind)

Illum

Flashaholic
well...
I was afraid of this, I have chinese converters, but so far I have yet to find a japanese to chinese translator:ohgeez:

Thanks anyway! :wave:

Marlite

Enlightened
well...
I was afraid of this, I have chinese converters, but so far I have yet to find a japanese to chinese translator:ohgeez:

Hi Illum_the_nation

Try www.shoudian.com someone posted this site as a HK JetBeam dealer and I looked at a video on it. The translated version by google in Pidgin English was posted by the dealer? There appeared to be a forum attached. Hope it helps.

Enjoy, Marlite

Illum

Flashaholic
Marlite said:
well...

Hi Illum_the_nation

Try www.shoudian.com someone posted this site as a HK JetBeam dealer and I looked at a video on it. The translated version by google in Pidgin English was posted by the dealer? There appeared to be a forum attached. Hope it helps.

Enjoy, Marlite

:wow: exactly what I was looking for! Thanks Marlite!:goodjob:

Marlite

Enlightened
Illum_the_nation said:
Marlite said:
:wow: exactly what I was looking for! Thanks Marlite!:goodjob:

Illum_
Did it have a forum there? I just went to see the JetrBeam video with the lady with sexy hands and killer nailed fingers chugged through the 5 stages.

Marlite

Illum

Flashaholic
Marlite said:
Illum_the_nation said:
Illum_
Did it have a forum there? I just went to see the JetrBeam video with the lady with sexy hands and killer nailed fingers chugged through the 5 stages.

Marlite

yes it did actually, however since its hosted in Shanhai, its in simplified chinese, I had to find a translator for traditional chinese:ohgeez:, but its a forum nonetheless :thumbsup: