Does anyone make E Series bodies anymore

sygyzy

Enlightened
I was wondering if there are any more E series bodies being made?

Thank you.

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Besides Skalo's comments,

TranquillityBase makes them in Ti
The Sandwich Shoppe will have them in stock occasionally

Those are the few I could think of quickly. :)

john

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Actually, Bernie already has an E-series compatibility thread, which is a great resource.. it's located here.

Edit: Bernie - you need to put Leef's & Mirage_Man's tubes on it!! :poke: :wave:

:) john

Last edited:

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
There isn't many aftermarket choices for E-series bodies right now..

As mentioned, Leef has some E-series bodies for sale on Lighthound.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
PEU pineapple
McG aleph system
TB Bodies
Mirageman Bodies
Leef bodies
how many more do you need.

I have never heard of TB... Mirageman bodies rings a bell or two, but I will have to do some searching on that. Aleph bodies.. Are they still in production?

I would like one that is a 3 cell E-series compatible like the UBH used to be, but with a pocketclip, but all everyone seems to want to offer is what Surefire already does. Or a single cell 18650 body. This is all fine and dandy, but not so great for incan options. It's not like the market isn't already flooded with 18650 LED options or single cell LED options in general.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw those awhile back, but I just assumed they hadn't updated their site. Maybe they do have some stock left.

Raoul_Duke

Enlightened
I think SC.. have some stock left, because their shipping is high, I heard they were out of production aswell.

I'm still in contact with Balrog, and he has a few of the bodies he made in most colours and sizes, alas no pocket clip, but still good bodies in 1, 1.5, 2, 3, & 4 cell sizes.

1wrx7

Enlightened
I have a prototype in my pocket right now:naughty:. Another design is in the works and I will post full info when I have some ready for sale. I really don't want to rush a product to a consumer base thats as picky as I am. Only 2 cell versions right now though. I'm still looking into heat treating the aluminum and different coatings.

Keith