DOGS

fulee9999

Enlightened
Hopefully footballs aren't bad for dogs too
not to be a Debbie Downer but dogs eating anything besides what was designed to be eaten by them can cause twisted intestine in dogs which can be fatal ( like eating leather stuff, tennis balls, and the sort )

fulee9999

Enlightened
allright, then it's cool, a lot of dogs do eat what they chew on, and as mentioned above that could be an issue

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
not to be a Debbie Downer but dogs eating anything besides what was designed to be eaten by them can cause twisted intestine in dogs which can be fatal ( like eating leather stuff, tennis balls, and the sort )
My Terriers use to dismantle tennis balls. They'd first peel off the day glow yellow fuzzy cover, then proceed to the inner rubber delicacy. The rubber ball inside is under pressure, so I'd hear a Pop!!
After their dinner I'd find signs of day glow fuzz in their stool, lol
No moral to this story.. Puppies are a full time job and worth every minute!

bykfixer

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
allright, then it's cool, a lot of dogs do eat what they chew on, and as mentioned above that could be an issue
The issue was getting the football sideways through the doggy door. I heard "thump, scratch, scratch.... thump, scratch, scratch" as he'd walk into the door then try to shove it through until "TADAH"...success. Half hour later chunks of the ends were laying all over the place.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
B48B8025-DDDC-465C-9349-DE43BB753490.jpeg

Tralfaz's sister Yuki (pronounced yoo-kee) in cow mode.
Actually she was hunting a cricket.
She's learning to catch a frisbee.

Tralfaz survived the raisins without incident.
2B0F587F-4012-43B6-8EF3-71161E018704.jpeg

2 o'clock nap time. Looks really uncomfy.
He walks in the door "wham!" collapses onto the floor, lets out a sigh and was out for a bit. Doorbell rings on tv and he springs to his feet ready for action....

Last edited: